Skin to skin - chapter 42

➪ ➪➪ Add to your Library

➪➪➪ Vote

Alert : this chapter contains lots of cheese pls beware you have been warned also listen to the song as you read in, it's surprisingly so fitting!! ;)) Happy reading :

Cover made by achillean thank you :))

No matter how many hands you hold, there's always gonna be that special one you're most familiar with

No matter how many hands you hold, there's always gonna be that special one you're most familiar with. The one that give you a feel of adventure. Will always keep you on your feet, promising you the world. No distance, no matter how far, can keep you apart. Once it's back and you feel that special touch, it feels as though you're holding the world and the skies in your palm. As though your hands have always belonged together. Never separate.

weird. I know.

But it's not the hand in question here. It's the person it belongs to. The one once your fingers intertwine, your eyes meet and you feel the tingles, you don't ever want to let go.

Much like me and Oliver.

Made for each other.

And escaping together, hand in hand in the hallways while leaving everyone else behind and not looking back. For a flying second, I was free. It felt good. Wether I was gonna regret this later on or not, it didn't matter because I could've sworn I never planned to let go.

We were going up and up and up and up the strive, our foot prints for fading but never gone.

I wondered why we never rode the elevator but then I remember how claustrophobic Oli cam get and I laughed a little inside. Out of breath, we finally reached an empty part of the building as the faint sounds of music were slightly heard from floors below. Oliver was trying to unlock the door ( the key word being try ) and I glanced over at the panel where rooftop was written in capitals. We were at the ending point and my tipsy self wondered what was he planning for tonight.

Oli opened the door extending a hand to Mr again and I took it without a second thought. Cold air hit my face, as I stated in admiration at the view in front of me " What are you thinking, Eve ? " I heard him say next to me, as I felt his gaze on my face. I was too overwhelmed to answer.

White flakes of snow were falling into the deep water of the infinity pool, while hot steam escaped towards the sky and disappeared in the air. I was taken back by how beautiful the snow mountains and trees surrounding the infinity pool were. The water was lined with very tiny, barely effective dots of lightening and all the way on the opposite direction there was a bar and a few patio chairs lined up.

Oliver placed his towel on the deck chair, he faced me after taking a sip of the cocktail in his hand " How could've I not possibly known this place even existed. More so why didn't you tell me we were coming here, before now ? " I wondered in confusion.