Everything I've become - Chapter 8°

PLEASE VOTE and add to your library ! It would be awesome if I get 100 votes .

Tell your friends and family about it ( well I'm not sure about family but yea hah ) , I would love to get more readers

Thank u for reading X

enjoy :

" Would you please calm the hell down and lower your voice ? " there's something in his voice , something in his stone as he steps towards me gaining confidence that almost looks familiar . " What the heck ! I just woke up next to a stranger holding me down and sleeping in the same fucking bed as me and you have the urge to ask me to calm down ? "

" I'm just saying that , because you wouldn't want your parents to wake up and find some shirtless guy walking around their house , in case you forgot I brought you home yesterday because you were in no state to go back alone and let me just ask you , aren't you supposed to have a fancy car or something ? " he says in a sarcastic manor

" You asshole , I left my car at the school parking because I came along with you and the girls in your car and you don't get to ask me questions now , this is my house and ..OH MY GOD ! please tell me that Jeff and Sue didn't see you yesterday bringing me home drunk ! ' I give him a questioning look while pacing around the room only in my jeans and tank top... WUT !

" Where did the rest of my clothes go ? Did you fucking undress me ? " I yell looking at him straight in the eyes " Oh god now I get it , I know what you're doing ! "

" Would you shut up for a minute , I swear my mind is on the urge of exploding right now " he crosses his arms over his chest and keeps saying " what is it that you get ? "

" You fucking were planing this all along , you asked me to stay with you at the bar yesterday and you offered me drinks in hopes to get me drunk and then bring me home so that I would sleep with you because you couldn't satisfy your needs when that chick turned you down , you think I'm an idiot ? you playing nice and offering me a drive home is a cover up so that I would trust you and then when I slept in the car , your plan fell apart so you decided to sleep here and leave in the morning but guess what I'm not one of these girls that you could easily get in their pants "

He silently stares at me , while I'm waiting for an excuse or even an apology , he burst into laughter . His laugh is deep and I swear if it was in another case , who knows maybe i'd find it enjoyable , if he wasn't so adamant on being a full time jerk.

" What are you talking about ? where's this all coming from ? First of all , I only undressed you off of your jacket and shoes because you were fucking sweating and don't flatter yourself it's not like I'm going to look anyway , your body isn't that great and second of all , the things you just mentioned never fucking crossed my mind , you're making a whole full drama out of nothing and I'm not going to stand here and give you excuses , I have no reason to do it . I mean who the hell do you think you are to talk to me that way ? you were drunk , I brought you home , I slept here by mistake and that's it , get over it ! " he fires back , as he picks his shirt off of the floor and walks out of the room slamming the door behind him .

°°°°°°

" Good morning class, " 'Mr. Dornan' says while entering the room , he drops his bag gingerly on the desk and spins around grabbing a whiteboard marker , he scribbles

" Advanced geometry" on the board and the marker makes an annoying sound as it glides the board .

By some godly power , I managed to get to school on time today , after that thing in my bedroom with Steve this morning .. wrong let me rephrase that .