Finding Closure - Chapter 34°

➪ ➪➪ Add to your Library

➪➪➪ Vote

Holaa ! Sorry for the late update, it's been a few hectic weeks, school is fucking up my updating process and I just finished my finals this week. Yayyy !! Hold ya guns it's about to get interesting down there ;)))
Ps : check out the cool trailer up made by brookieismyname

Happy reading :) 

" I'm sorry, "

" Don't talk to me .. "

" but I said -- "

" Shhh .. ", I motioned for him to shut his trap giving him a good lasting glare that seemed to be having its effect on him.

We stayed on the bench for a while and I felt my butt going numb by each passing minute. I was freezing cold and angry at him for making me go through shit

After all, maybe Sunday mornings weren't as easy as everyone thought they were.

" What's it gonna take for you to forgive me ? ", he muttered after a while with his elbows leaning against his thighs and his eyes trained to the ground in shame.

" Do I need to remind you of what I had to do because of your childness ? ", I tried to keeps serious tone, miserably failing at hiding my smirk. Honestly I had forgiven him a while back, but I simply enjoyed seeing him quiver underneath my eyes. He just didn't need to know that tiny information.

Not even twenty seconds later, he spoke again " .. please please please forgive me. I can't deal with you being mad at me, Alex, "

My hand immediately went to smack his mouth shut, while looking frantically around us " Gees, I told you to stop calling me that Andy ! "

" I'm just really sorry, I promise I'll stop calling you Alex and I'll do anything for you, just please don't stay mad.. ", Andy's eyes were pleading me silently giving me his best puppy face. I almost quivered.

" Alright, uhm, how about you tell me something about Oliver that I didn't know of before ? ", okay, this was ridiculous and I had no idea what to ask him, so I went with the plainest thing out there

Andy seemed to think about it for a while and the pout on his lips grew wider, okay he was taking this way too seriously ..

I could almost see the gears in his head working nonstop, before his eyes lit up and he jumped of his seat " Did you know that Oli always calls your name when he sleep talks ? ", wait he actually sleep talks ? It thought it was only a rumour

" How do you know that ? "

" I know a lot of things Eve, " he grinned at me sarcastically and I grinned back " In fact, I even have a video recorded of him while sleep talking; maybe I'll show it to you when we get back, it's on my iPad. It happened many times and each time I caught him snuggling to one of my stuffed whales while unconsciously sniffing it and calling it Eve. I think he thought it was you, if I remember well he started mumbling about how nice was the smell of your hair and such.. "

Wait, does that mean that Oliver casually sniffs me while I'm not looking ?