I'm Eve - Disclaimer

check out the AWESOME TRAILER BY @brookieismyname!!

Description :

❝I survived because the fire inside me burned brighter than the fire around me❞ - Joshua Graham

She was Stubborn, fearless, bold in a strange way, sarcastic and smart, her piercing hazel eyes could almost make you question,

Who is she ?

Better yet, who was she ?

A New exchange Student was brought to St.George High in NYC. Nobody knew her but she knew everyone. They'd give anything just to have a conversation with her or to even win her friendship, but she wouldn't open up just so that her plan wouldn't blow up.

This is a tale about her struggle with letting go of the past and living for the future, about forgiving and forgetting, full of romance, friendships, heartbreak and just a little bit of fate ... This is her story, so are you willing to enjoy the ride?

Ready to know who she is/was ? To discover her darkest secrets ?

°°°°°°°°

So how was that ? obviously, this is a first rough draft and my first ever story on here, so I hope you judge it as that

it's an idea I've always had in my head and the characters have lived for so long in my mind that I thought it's finally time to set them free. I hope you guys enjoy this journey with me as much as I do and stay tuned for the rest of the updates. The first few chapters may sound a bit all over the place but trust me it gets better after all practice makes perfect and I think I've grown so much as a writer since I've first started this.

⚠⚠⚠

copyright 'I'M EVE' all associated content is copyrighted. All rights reserved to the owner Wissal Wing ( Wissalofficial2 )

No part of this book may be reproduced, selling of the word, manipulated or transmitted in any form, electronic or mechanical, without permission form the author.

In other words : if u steal my shit, you might as well prepare yourself for the wrath of my fist

WARNING :

[ it may contain typos and errors also explicit and suggestive language-please excuse them and I hope you enjoy it ]

started : September, 8, 2014

end : ?

Love y'all♡

-WissalWing

©Copyrighted -justburied