Pizzasexual - chapter 13°

➪ ➪➪ Add to your Library

➪➪➪ Vote

pls check the A.N at the end : 

It's ironic how things change really , if I had to tell you what I've learned these past few months is that nothing stays the same take it from me . Time may heal the damage but It could never put the broken pieces back together , a scar is a scar , it's fated .

I still remember the feeling every time I looked at this face in front of me , it used to make me flattered , excited , happy .. the list goes on and on . Don't get me wrong I still get it now and I'm sure it would never fade away , the butterflies , the sleepless nights thinking about the little things we had .

I still feel that but with a mixture of longing and anxiety I was avid for the old us , the old him , the old me , for the way his feelings stood crystal clear on his pupils and with a just a simple gesture he would take me to another world . All my life I've been called a hopeless romantic , waiting for my prince to sweep me away.  but then he appeared like from a dream .

I never found him , because he was always there . The only person I could rely on he was my best friend and the love of my love that I would never get a chance with .

We weren't together , that's an understanding . For people's eyes we were best friends nothing more . But for me , at least , it was a lot more then that , I never knew if he felt more for me like I did/do for him and I'm sure I'll never get the privilege of that . Because I fell in love with the most unexpected person at the most unexpected time , but I know that all we had is over now , maybe that's because I felt more in love with the memories we had , than the person standing right in front of me . 

as I stare into his breath-taking green eyes , I realized that I actually haven't seen him in a few days , he didn't even come to practice today . My breath hitched and my muscles started to shake with disbelief and awe .

The look of surprise  is clearly displayed in his eyes , mirroring mine . 

We were now , standing still at the door step , staring at each other in disbelief and no one dared to move a muscle , almost forgetting that we weren't alone in the room

" YOU ?! " Oliver and I exclaimed at the same time

" What are you doing here ? " he pointed at me as his eyes darkened

" What do you mean , what am I doing here ? This is my house  for god's sake ! " I said as I heard Jeff clearing his throat and felt a hand drop on my shoulder , that belonged to Sue .

" you guys know each other ? " Sue said , while I tried to pursue her into making eye contact with me .

She was utterly unaware that the Oliver standing right in front of her is the same Oliver that I spent nights and nights of crying , poring my heart out to her , talking about him . I tried to send her signals but she simply didn't notice and the fact that Oliver's parents were staring at us in a total awkwardness , didn't help either .

" you live here ? " Oliver continued ignoring Sue's question " Mom , Dad I really think we should go back home.."

" your parents can stay , you're the one who should go back home " I said through my gritted teeth , he is really greeting on my nerves now !

" wait how do you guys know each other ? "

" What'd you just say ? you're not  the one who gets to decide if I should stay or leave princess .. " why is he acting like this ? I thought we were fine after what happened at the wood house !