In which I prefer water over shots - Chapter 6°

➪ ➪➪ Add to your Library

➪➪➪ Vote

AppleBees's we're finally here

I see the small bar come into view , a large sign hangs above it that says "Welcome to AppleBee's" , actually the name is an absolute contradiction because the place is nothing like apples and bees in fact it's totally the opposite . And yes I finally agreed to come with them even though I was against going to a bar on a Wednesday evening on a school day .

I open the door and I instantly smell cigarettes and alcohol . The place is so loud , I can tell they are playing some Rock music that I couldn't recognize while people are talking loudly . I swear to god their stares are making me uncomfortable like always , even though Bo and the girls were walking right next to me while Steve is talking to some random guy , probably who works here as well . I can tell that their eyes are all on me , obviously noticing that I don't belong here .

I follow the girls to a booth towards the back of the bar and we all sit down as I take my phone to check out the time it's already six thirty .

" Can I get you something ? " a woman asks for our order in a gentle voice .

" Umm I think I'm good with water " I say as I notice her name tag that says 'Alex' wow seriously ? I can't go a day without someone reminding me of my past ? even...without knowing it

" What seriously ? you can't come to a place like this and order water Evie.." Mandy teases . I don't plan on drinking tonight and I can't go back home drunk , i'd be in a load of shit if Jeff and Sue saw me like that . So I decide against it .

" No really I don't drink usually , water is fine " I say

" Okay I'll be back " She says after taking the others orders and walks away as Steve catches her arm and smacks her on the butt , eww seriously if it was my position i'd smack him square in the face but she just laughs along with him and walks behind the bar .

I scan the whole place " C'mon you know I'm better than you could ever be ! " a voice says behind me and as I turn around , I see a group of people surrounding a pool table . When I look back up my adrenaline immediately spikes at the sight of two familiar brown eyes .

THIA !

What the hell is she doing here with these punks ? How could mom and dad allow her to go to such a place and with these people ? I mean isn't she too young to drink alcohol ? I watch as a guy covered in tattoos pulls her under his arm taking her by surprise and then kissing her , he had his lower lip pierced right through in the middle with a ring in it , I always hated people with piercings I mean why would someone get holes in his body , it makes people look like bulls . A ginger girl with a pool stick in her hand , wearing a black lace shirt and I can literally see her bra under it , exposing her stomach and back , As she takes her full Beer glass between her fingers and makes a loud beer cheers with my...my sister !

I can't take it anymore I mean isn't she like sixteen ? Why would she hang around these types of people ? I need to stop her now before she does something worse like taking drugs or something...omg is she taking drugs too ?

and as I make my way towards the pool table Bo stops me by grabbing my forearm " Where are you going ? We didn't even get our orders yet .."

" I..I'll be back I promise , I just need to check on something " and by that I leave them be , and get to the pool table , Thia pulls her stick back slowly and then pushes it forwards as the ball rolls to the side pocket of the pool table but never gets in . Ha ! what a loser , I thought to myself.