CHAPTER 75 - Forever

2 MONTHS LATER

Wednesday 12.07.23

Those familiar green forest orbs pierced through mine, almost making my breath hitch, before a small smile made its way on my lips.

"Happy birthday." I reached forward, embracing him in a short hug, knowing well that my boyfriend who still hates this guy to death is right behind me. 

That rosewood scent of his was still present, however the expensive cologne that he is usually conquered by him is no longer present, and instead he was drowned in a different scent, one too strong for my liking.

"Thank you Aria." He voiced and my smile stretched as I was flooded with a reminder of just how deep his voice is.

We both quickly released from the hug, allowing the two to nod their heads in acknowledgement. Before thickening air between the two can strangle me, I reached my arm forward, passing Gray his gift bag. 

"Congratulations! Your name is practically flooding everywhere." I voiced, trying my best to ease the tension between these two. 

"Well I'm sure my name isn't the only one flooding." Gray's eyes held some sort of mischief as a faint smirk plastered on his handsome face, his gaze threateningly trained on Callum behind me. 

We all knew exactly who Gray meant by that.

Ever since I started dating Cal, we vowed to keep our relationship a secret, because in all honesty, I wasn't exactly prepared for my name to be shoved on the media.

However, that all didn't work well, especially when Cal's fame seems to be rising higher each day, and now the news of me dating him had only heightened.

It was pretty devastating really and I guess it was finally time for Cal to admit the truth to the rest of the world, but we just haven't officially done it yet.

"Aria you've reached quite the name recently." Gray glanced back at me and I let out an awkward laugh. 

"Well it didn't seem like Jessica hid your name when you impreg-" before Cal could even finish his sentence, I shoved my elbow into his arm. 

Something flickered amongst Gray's deep green eyes and just as I was about to ask him whether he was going to just make us stand outside, that bouncy voice approached.

"Oh my god, Aria!" Jessica chirped as she approached the door. Before I could even greet her in return she wrapped her arms around my body, letting my nose become painfully attacked by her nauseous lavender scent.

Of course she was here.

After about a week that I announced to the group about Cal and I dating, Gray declared that he and Jessica were also back together.

It wasn't a surprise at all since I had already expected it, but it was still kind of weird that she was my ex best friend now dating my best friend.

But then again, life is weird itself.

"Come in, come in!" She voiced after greeting Cal. 

The faint sounds of Roni and Mase fighting could be heard, only making a smile settle on my lips when the two came into my view. 

Roni was practically on top of Mase, suffocating him as she demanded him threateningly. "Call me ghost one more fucking time!" She warned as El clutched to her stomach laughing uncontrollably. 

Toby was the only one who seemed completely unbothered by it, sitting on the couch, shaking his head.

"What happened?" I questioned, my brows raising in amusement.