CHAPTER 14 - Seeker

Friday 27.06.15

I groaned, attempting to move my body to the other side before realising my sore neck. "No, no lo quiero" Mase grunted in his sleep causing me to slowly open my eyes. Everything seemed pretty blurry. Where am I?

I rubbed my eyes before taking in my scenery. El, Toby and I were all scattered on El's bed with Mase and Roni sprawled on the floor. The room was slightly dim due to the closed curtains. and my senses finally caught up to me. 

I groaned, attempting to get up when I realised Toby's head on my thighs and El cuddling him. With a sigh, I gently pushed his head off, making sure not to wake either of them up but that's when I realised a missing member. Where's Gray?

Toby's eyes fluttered open and it didn't take him too long to realise his position before he gently moved El with him, letting my thighs free. "Good morning" he grumbled cutely as El groaned. Before I could reply, El's ensuite door opened, revealing Gray with wet hair. 

His usually light brown hair looked darker and I couldn't deny the fact that he looked too attractive, standing there. He flashed me that charming and cheeky smile of his, causing me to smile back, ignoring the staggering of my heart, before stretching my arms out. 

Ignoring his good looks, I groggily got up from the bed, causing El to finally get up too. My eyes narrowed on the two who were laying on the ground, deep in their sleep and a light scoff escaped my lips. Mase's arms were lounged on Roni's stomach as he spoke in his sleep. "No vete" he groaned without realising and I couldn't help the smile that stretched across my face. 

I had no idea what he was saying since it was in Spanish but it still made me laugh. It was still astonishing to me that Mase was half Spanish, half Caucasian and when I first found out I could barely even believe it. He did have the tanned complexion but the blonde hair and blue eyes made me question it. 

I tip toed over the two bodies, pushing past Gray, before walking into her ensuite to brush my teeth. Once I was done, I stripped myself off El's pyjamas deciding to enter the shower. My mind flashed back to yesterday and a simper made its way on my lips. 

Yesterday would for sure be one of my top memorable days. We all sat around a fire pit, enjoying melted marshmallows and pizza, simply appreciating our time together. Derek joined us too and it was pretty shocking how close I had gotten to him in so little time. I was really eager for him to meet my little sister and make them become friends. 

We talked so much and it was only yesterday I found out that Toby also has older siblings, Idris and Lamar but apparently they are much older than him and he barely ever sees them. I also learnt that, unlike El he doesn't come from an exceptionally wealthy family but apparently El's and Gray's parents have financially aided their parents on several occasions. Hearing stories like that often made my heart warm. They were all there to support each other through everything, whether it be big or small.

We ended the day with watching a movie in El's room, which honestly was a lot harder than I had expected it to be. Since apparently it was Toby's turn to choose a movie he ended up putting 'Interstellar' causing us to all to fall asleep from boredom. Lesson: never let Toby pick a movie. 

I giggled to myself, turning the shower off before strolling out, getting ready to exit the ensuite, before realisation struck me. My breath stammered as I desperately searched for a towel but none caught my eyes, only causing me to panic even further. 

With my teeth biting my lip, I nervously stumbled to the door, my heart pounding against my chest. Water dripped down my naked body as I gently knocked on the door. "El? Roni?" I called out with a shaky voice but I didn't a response. "Guys! Pass me a towel!" I shouted over and when there still wasn't a reply, I barged even louder on the door to get their attention, becoming more and more anxious by the second. "Guys! I n-" before I could continue I was cut off by a knock.