My thoughts exactly

Start from the beginning

All the words were spoken, and the looks were presented. The young Heywoods were all ears, anxiously awaiting their hostess's decision.
- All right, let him stay - she said sternly - but don't let him get in my way any more... and the servants, too, or you won't get any dishes!
Lady Denham proudly left the drawing-room, with only a cursory glance at the dear pup, and left the Heywood family alone. The dog was wagging its tail and caressing Charlotte.
- Did you hear the same thing I did? - Allison asked - she'd let him stay here. Was it really Lady Denham? Was I dreaming?
- Then we had the same dream - said Charlotte with a smile, patting the baby's ear - you are very lucky, Phillip, and so he is.
- Yes, I am very grateful to the old Lady - he replied - you know, I think he likes you.
- He's just a little darling - said Charlotte, still stroking the dog - what do we call him?
- Maybe Sunny or Sandy?  - Phillip suggested - he's from Sanditon.
- That's right! - Allison said with a smile - choose name yourself. After all, it was you who brought him into the house.
- Let it be Sunny - Phillip said.
- Great name - Charlotte said with a smile - can we go for a walk with our new friend?
The siblings nodded happily and ran out into the garden after Sunny pup.

She was exhausted and sat down on a boulder to rest. The fresh sea wind blew her hair up and tangled it, but it didn't bother her much. The arrival at Sanditon house of this sweet, cheerful little bundle lifted her spirits and filled her heart with joy.
Warm, soft hands gently closed her eyes.
- Allison? - Charlotte exclaimed, laughing, but when there was no answer, she added - Phillip?
Silence.
- Georgiana? -  Charlotte tried again, still smiling, enjoying the game as if it had taken her back to her childhood.
The man behind her moved closer and gently kissed the top of her head. Her hands flew up and touched his. "It can't be!" - she thought to herself.
- Sydney! - Charlotte exclaimed aloud, and he lowered his hands to let her turn.
- I thought you'd never guess - he said - why are you...
Before he could finish, Charlotte threw herself into his arms and, clasping his head, showered his face with many kisses.
- God, I'm so glad you're back! - she said - I was so afraid there might be trouble.
- All is well, my dear - with a smile he replied - all the bad things have already happened and now we are waiting for only good.
He took her chin in his hand and lifted her face up.
- You can't imagine how much I've missed you - Sidney said, his voice hoarse with excitement - there hasn't been a moment in London when I haven't thought about you.
- So did I - Charlotte whispered.
- Charlotte, I love you - Sidney said, leaning closer and closer to her.
- I love you, too - she said, trembling with excitement.
His lips were so close, and his deep dark eyes made her heart beat faster and faster.
He gently touched her lips, and Charlotte willingly leaned forward to meet him, giving all of herself without reserve.

- You still won't tell me where we're going? - Charlotte asked, a little flustered.
- We're almost there - Sidney said, smiling and squeezing her small hand even tighter.
- But Allison and Phillip, they'll lose me - she said, still looking back.
- I think Crowe will find something to entertain your brother and Sister - said Sidney - we came together, but I think they will easily survive our absence.
- Was he able to talk to my Mother? - Charlotte asked - Allison is very worried about it, and so am I. We are quite poor and cannot expect a good dowry.
Sidney stopped and looked at her tenderly.
- You and your sister are a treasure in your own right - he said.
- Sidney..  - Charlotte said softly, smiling.
- Crowe's Mother is all right,and he has received her blessing - he replied - if it makes you feel better.
Charlotte breathed a sigh of relief.
- And still where are we going? - Charlotte asked again.
- We're here - Sidney said, stopping.
- But this is the place... - she began.
- Where I first kissed you - Sidney continued for her.
She smiled and ran her fingertips over his face.
- That's when I realized I couldn't live without you - Charlotte said faintly.
- I realized this a little earlier - said Sidney - at the regatta, when you asked what I want from you. I suddenly realized that I knew the answer. I only wanted you, you alone, you know. I knew that after I met you, my life would never be the same.
- But why didn't you answer my question then? - she asked - I thought I was just a bit of fun in your social games.
- No, no, now you know that's not true - he replied- I was terribly ashamed of that conversation, for not being able to protect you. I was a weakling and I hated myself for it, not knowing if you needed me at all.
- I would follow you to the ends of the earth - said Charlotte, still caressing his face with a gentle caress that brought him to an indescribable ecstasy.
- So why are we here, Sidney? -she asked entrance - did you want to talk to me alone?
- No. .. or rather Yes, and this too-said Sidney, very excited - our engagement was so unexpected and fast, and all these events after it. I wanted to do everything right, but I didn't do the most important thing - I didn't give you a ring.
- I understand Sidney - Charlotte said - but it doesn't matter...
- No, it's important, both to you and to me - he said impetuously -I wanted it to be special, and I've been looking for it in Sanditon for a long time, but I haven't been able to find anything worthy of you.
- Oh, Sidney - Charlotte said, tears glistening at the corners of her eyes.
He reached into his pocket and pulled out a small velvet box. Sidney opened it and handed it to Charlotte. Taking out the ring, he slowly placed it on his ring finger.
- I can't wait for you to be my wife - Sidney said hoarsely - I dream of falling asleep and waking up next to you. I dream of seeing our children. I've waited all my life for you, Charlotte.
Tears of happiness slowly rolled down her cheeks, pink from the walk. Love and joy filled her whole being. Her heart was beating so fast that it seemed as if it would jump out of my chest. He leaned down and began to kiss her face tenderly, wiping away the tears with his hot lips.
Charlotte smiled and hugged him tightly around the waist, burying her face in his chest, as if she wanted to hide in his arms from all the world and never leave her safe haven again.
- Can you do something for me, Sidney? - she asked softly.
- Whatever you want, honey - he said, smiling.
- Let another tenant live in our future home - Charlotte said nervously.
Sidney hesitated for a moment, not expecting such a request from her.
- Of course, if that's what you really want - he finally replied - but who is this? To be honest, I'm intrigued.
She pulled back a little and looked into Sidney's eyes, confused.
- You don't know him - said Charlotte, smiling - but you will like him.
- Him? - Sidney asked, wondering who his future wife might have met during his absence. Mr. Parker couldn't even imagine who he would have to share his home with now - I'm not going back on what I said, but is there anything you want to tell me?
Charlotte smiled broadly and snuggled up to him again.
- I'll explain everything to you... - she said.

#Sanditon #Sidlotte #Sanditonfanfiction