Carefull of what? Everything!

On this day the sun was particularly bright, illuminating Sanditon with an unusual, almost magical light. The tournament, starting today, promised to be a great event not only in the history of the town itself, but also in the whole of England.
Charlotte woke up very early, not wanting to miss a minute of this great day. After dressing and tidying herself, she hurried to the dining room to have Breakfast with her sister and Lady Denham. Over the past few days, the girls had become so used to the Lady that they were beginning to miss her questions and caustic remarks. Joint breakfasts were always so interesting that Charlotte was happy to hurry to the dining room.
"The tournament starts today! she thought as she skipped down the stairs and burst into the sunlit room.
- At last - Allison said with a smile - I thought I was going to have to eat alone. You've been sleeping a long time today.
- Oh, no, sister - said Charlotte - you're the one who woke up earlier than usual. Can't wait to see Mr. Crowe?
Allison blushed and lowered her eyes in embarrassment.
- Well, well, I was just joking - with a smile said Charlotte - I like Mr. Crowe. Tell me, will he participate in the tournament?
- Yes - Allison said - in archery and fencing. He said that this time, his foot will not be in the boat.
Charlotte laughed.
- The last competition was not very successful for him - she said - but he was let's just say... a little off himself.
The sister looked at Charlotte questioningly, demanding more of the story.
- No, no, no, and don't look at me like that - she replied - Mr. Crowe will tell you about his adventures if he sees fit.
- You're always so stubborn, Charlotte - Allison said, her brow furrowed in a mock frown - Mr. Parker will regret falling in love with you.
- I hope Mr. Parker can get over this unfortunate misunderstanding - Charlotte said with a smile - Mrs. Phillips, where is Lady Denham? Has she had Breakfast yet?
The maid started in surprise and looked at her sisters.
- No, miss Heywood - she replied in a low voice - the Lady did not come down to the dining-room, and indeed she did not call the servants at all to-day.
- That's not like her - Allison said.
- Especially today the tournament and the Lady will be the guest of honor, and the Lady will be the guest of honor, along with the Prince Regent and Lady Susan. Perhaps you should visit her, Mrs. Phillips - Charlotte asked.
The maid hesitated, clutching her starched white apron.
- Lady Denham doesn't like to be disturbed - she said almost in a whisper.
- Nonsense, what if something happened to her? - Charlotte said - go, if you say that I am the only one to blame for her being disturbed.
Mrs. Phillips nodded curtly and left the dining room.
In less than five minutes there were screams and cries from above, and Charlotte and Allison looked at each other anxiously, and lost no time in running up the stairs as well.
The sisters ran up the stairs to their hostess's bedroom. The door was open, and they went inside without hesitation. The lady lay on the bed with her arms folded. It seemed to Charlotte that she was just sleeping.
- What happened? Why did you scream? - she asked the maid, half afraid to hear her answer.
- I can't Wake her - said Mrs. Phillips, sobbing -I think she is..she died...
Charlotte and Allison looked at each other, hoping it couldn't be true. They rushed to the bed and also tried to Wake Lady Denham. Their efforts were also in vain.
- We should call Dr. Fuchs - Allison said excitedly.
- Yes, you're right - Charlotte agree - send someone for Dr. Fuchs. And more.... you need to inform Esther and to Lord Babbington. Care of this.
Mrs. Phillips wiped the tears from her eyes and hurried to call the other servants.
- What do you think? - Allison asked.
- I think Mrs. Phillips is right - said Charlotte, with a heavy sigh - Lady Denham is dead.
Allison hugged her sister tenderly, helping her and herself cope with their grief.

All the subsequent events reminded Charlotte of a terrible dream that never ended. Dr. Fuchs, who answered the call, confirmed their worst fears. Lady Denham would never Wake up again, and she would never make any more sarcastic remarks. Esther and Lord Babbington arrived so stunned by what had happened that it was impossible to get a single word out of them. Esther was alone in her aunt's bedroom for a long time, while her husband paced the corridor nervously. Out in the corridor, she threw herself into her husband's arms, hiding her tear-stained face in his coat.
-  And I didn't tell her anything -  said Esther, her voice trembling with emotions - ... you told me...
- Don't blame yourself - Babbington said, gently stroking her hair and holding her even closer -nothing can be fixed now. We can only remember it.
Еsther burst into sobs again.
Augusta, Charlotte, and Allison, who were standing at the far end of the hall, also began to cry inaudibly.