🌺[{~>1<~}]🌺 (edited)

Start from the beginning

~when he gets to school~

Hinata had just got to school, walking through the front gates and over to the steps to the changing room to drop off his bag. he was getting all excited now, starting to jog lightly as he heard Kageyama sprint up behind him. he himself started bolting it for the front door of the gym, slamming his arm hand into it feeling the vibration hit his body like a hurricane. "hin..ata... bo...ke!" the king breathed out through gasps of air 

"Morning to you too." Hinata rolled his eyes at the first words that he had received from anyone that day. he just stood there, arms crossed, watching down gleefully at Kageyama huffing and puffing below him. "looks like I won this time, what does that make it? oh yeah! 46 too 44." Hinata snickered to himself, feeling more than happy with the fact that he had finally gotten 2 up from the famous king of the court.

"Shut up." he spat out, finally gaining a regular breathing pattern. they both enter the gym after tanaka had arrived. 

~1 hour time skip ~

Hey Hinata! Kageyama!" he hears someone yell to him bringing him out of his train thought, he spun around to see daichi coming through the gym doors with sugar and asahi just behind him, placing his bag down on the bench where him and kageyama had left theirs. suga started to take off his jumper, that was clearly daichi's and his jogging bottoms that were over his shorts. daichi grinned slightly at the lovely view he was resieving, smacking suga's ass. suga, in return, glared at him angrily. the wrong doer soon saw his mistake pulling his boyfriend in by the waist laughing guiltily as he held him apologizing. suga looked at him a little less angrily getting closer to him excepting the hug. he brought his own hands down to daichi's ass squizing it hard, making the tanned boy jump blushing perfusly hiding his face in suga's shoulder. the smaller male just laughed brushing his fingers through daichi's brown hair. the rest of the team had walked in during the endeaver meaning that everyone rolled their eyes at the couple chuckling slightly to themselves. they may be cringy and sometimes strange but they all found it amusing and lively in the morning. they all knew that suga was dominant even if he was the smallest, daichi was always the one coming in with bruises on his neck and shoulders. 

"alright you hormonal teenagers lets get started!" the whole team heard ukai clap his hands loudly getting the attention of them all, whipping their heads around to listen to their teacher as he walked further into the gym with takeda sensei following close behind. 

~ after practice ~

hinata was skipping up the steps towards the changing rooms when he felt a hand on his shoulder, "hey hinata, I've asked everyone else already but i was just wandering if you wanted to  come to the festival with us tonight, us meaning the team of course." daichi asked smiling at the younger boy, who was at the moment taller than him by standing on the metal steps. the truth be told hinata had started to feel quite dysphoric mid-way through practice and just kind of wanted to go home, pull on a huge hoodie and watch some TV. None of them knew that he was trans since he didn't get changed in front of them, not that he didn't want to but that he was simply too scared too. he would love to tell them all and not have the fear of them knowing in the way, but he just cant, he's not quite ready yet. he hears Daichi clear his throat making him relise he needs to answer.

he needs to make up an excuse and quickly! he needed some chill time, and to get some new testosterone shots. he was going to run out next week so a new bottle wouldn't do too badly. he had stuff too do and most certainly was not in the mood to deal with people right not. 

"Hello, earth to hinata! Are you coming or not?" I can hear Daichi getting more frustrated. Quick think! human beings are annoying and needy at the most unwanted times he swore.