Skirts

Requested by Satan_offical

I loved this request! I hope you guys like it ^-^

Roman grinned at himself in the mirror. He had on a cream colored sweater and a red shirt skirt, along with some golden flats. He was finally going to wear a skirt in front of Patton, something he'd wanted to do for a while.

He took a breath and went to Patton's room, knocking on the door. He was sort of worried, honestly, and he didn't know why. He and Patton had been together for a year now, and Roman loved skirts...he'd just...never told his boyfriend that.

Patton opened the door and smiled. "Heya Ro!" He said. He looked him over and grinned, giggling. "Ooh you look so pretty!" He squealed.

Roman chuckled and rubbed the back of his neck. "Ah...thanks," he whispered. It was clear he was nervous.

Patton could tell, too. He giggled and pulled Roman into his room and closed the door. "Hang on," he said. "I wanna show you something, ok?" He went to his closet and started getting changed.

Ro bit his lip and sat on Patton's bed. He was wondering what Patton was going to show him, and he was honestly confused. He'd seen Patton in skirts before, so it likely wasn't that.

However, Patton surprised him. He came out in a mini skirt, which was highly unusual for Patton. He was the type who wore long skirts.

Patton had on a white tank top and a pale blue plaid mini skirt, giggling and blushing. His cardigan was still around his shoulders as well. It was something he'd bought to impress Roman back before they'd started dating. He figured this would be a nice time to try.

"L-Like it?" Patton asked, biting his lip. He twirled, making sure to keep the skirt down so Roman couldn't see anything.

Romans eyes were wide as he nodded. He went over and kissed Patton gently, smiling. "You look amazing," he whispered gently. "You do."

Patton giggled. "You too, my prince. Now...cuddles?" He asked, pouting his lip slightly.

The other chuckled and nodded. "Of course, mi amor." He kissed Patton gently, leading him to the bed and laying down.

Roman put on Winnie The Pooh, smiling as he held Patton close to himself.