Questions (Loceit)

TRIGGER WARNING: i dont think any except self hate from author at beginning and one use of f bomb plus a bit of language from author

Ok...so like...do you guys have anything you wanna read? I'll write it. Please?

I kinda like this one. I don't think it's my best work (i think Cancer has all these beat anyways). But i do like it snd i like this ship.

Honestly...I feel like crap. Mentally and physically. I don't have the motivation to do stuff. I challenged myself though, to get one of these out a day. And im trying, I am... And im proud of these... I'm just out of ideas.

Loceit

Logan couldn't help it. Deceit fascinated him, from hus mannerisms to his ability to act to his scales. Everything just... Got to Logan. He started feeling strange every time Deceit was near, an almost nauseating feel in his stomach. But it felt...nice?

Logan shook his head, trying to clear his thoughts. He stared at his work, sighing. How long had he been staring at it? Two...three hours? And nothing was done!

He chuckled to himself, standing and stretching. Logan had been working on trying to see why Deceit had animalistic features (his scales) yet neither of the other dark sides did.

Logan left his room, going to see the snake like side. He felt himself get that sweetly nauseating feeling again and he couldn't help but smile.

"Hey kiddo!" Patton smiled, passing Logan. "You look happy, Lo! Whats the occasion?"

Logan hummed, "I do not understand. Must there be something going on for me to smile? If so, its simply because im conducting some research i find particularly interesting."

Patton giggled. "Of course not! But what's the research about?"

"Deceit," he answered instantly. "I wosh to see why he has scales, yet the others don't have any animal traits."

Patton nodded, "I get ya. Just be careful, he's not in the best mood today. And his scales are sensitive anyways." And work that, Patton bounced off towards his room.

Logan chuckled to himself, heading towards Deceit's room. He knocked.

"What don't you want, Logan?" Came the sarcastic reply as the other opened the door. "Can you not see I'm doing nothing?"

"Oh if you're busy I can do this another time," Logan said quickly. "I just have a few questions for you."

Deceit gave him a questioning look. "I suppose I'm too busy to answer..." He opened the door slightly, allowing Logan inside.

He ducked in, examining the room. "Ah. So this is your setup?"