Puddles and Cuddles (Remile)

This is for lunaeclispe22

"ok, this rain is cold..." Remy grumbled. He had taken his jacket off, and it jow rested on Emile's shoulders. "We should get home, babe I don't eant you sick."

Emile giggled. "I won't!" He skipped along the sidewalk, smiling happily as Remy followed him.

Remy looked up, seeing the sky darken. He frowned, "Em get over here, it's gonna rain." He lifted his umbrella and opened it right as it started to pour down rain.

The other yelped, running back to his boyfriend. His hair was already wet, not soaking, but damp. Emile shivered.

Remy looked down at him, sighing. "Let's get home, Emmy." He started walking, making sure Emile stayed under the umbrella.

They got about halfway home before Emile did what remy figured he would. He ran out from under the umbrella, and started splashing in puddles. "Emile!"

The younger looked back and giggled. "Rem its fun!" He splashed in another one, full on laughing. He looked like a five year old, especially because he was in a light pink t-shirt and pastel blue jeans.

Remy couldn't help it. He laughed along, smiling. All he could think was 'god im so fucking lucky to have him.' The look in his eyes was love, not lust, not want. Pure, unwavering love. But when it started raining harder, he had to stop Emile. "Emmy, you're gonna get sick. Youre already pale as it is." Emile groaned, but came back to Remy. He was shivering badly, and the older one instantly pulled Emile into a hug. "Let's get home."

They started walking again, Remy quickly getting his boyfriend home and into dry clothes. Emile was already sniffling, and unable to get warm.

Remy sighed, grabbing a ton of blankets. "Sit on the couch," he said. "Im gonna make some tea and coffee."

Emile sniffles and nods, going to sit. He instantly curled up beneath the blankets, still shivering badly.

His boyfriend started the kettle, also starting the coffee maker for himself. Then he went and sat next to Emile, pulling the smaller into his lap. Emile instantly relaxed, cuddling into Remy's chest. He yawned, closing his eyes. They stayed like this until the kettle screamed and Remy got up, fixing Emile some chamomile tea and grabbing himself a cup of coffee.

Remy sat back down, putting the mugs on the end table. "Movie?" He asked, and his lover nodded. "Lemme guess...Steven Universe?"

"Yea!" He said, coughing. Emile blushed, giving Remy a guilty smile.

He chuckled. "Told you you'd get sick, kitten." He kissed Emile's head gently. "No fever though."

Emile hummed, snuggling back into Remy and tossed the blanket over them both. He grabbed his tea, just holding the warm mug in his hands.

They watched the movie, Emile falling asleep on Remy, who smiled. He moved the younger's hair out of his face. "I love you, Emmy..." He whispered, kissing his forehead as the other slept.