Before He Cheats (Prinxiety)

TRIGGER WARNING: cheating, slight language, destruction of property. Lemme know if I missed any!

Angst but also not? I mean...cheating...but not the best angst.

Prinxiety

Right now, he's probably slow dancing

With a bleached-blond tramp

And she's probably getting frisky

"One year, Roman!" Virgil yelled. He had gone out drinking with a couple friends and who did he see? Roman Prince, his boyfriend of over a year, grinding on some dude in the corner. "What the hell?"

Right now, he's probably buying

Her some fruity little drink

'Cause she can't shoot whiskey

He stormed off, unable to get the picture out of his mind. Virgil was just so....angry. Words couldn't describe it.

Right now, he's probably up behind her

With a pool-stick

Showing her how to shoot a combo

Virgil went outside, the night air refreshing. He took a deep breath, then opened his eyes. He had a small smirk on his face.

And he don't know

He strolled over to Roman's car, admiring it. He chuckled to himself. "This'll be fun."

I dug my key into the side

Of his pretty little souped-up four-wheel drive

Carved my name into his leather seats

Virgil pulled out his keys, harshly taking them to the doors of Roman's 67 Chevy Impala. He chuckled to himself, opening the unlocked door and cutting a large 'V' into the driver's seat.

I took a Louisville slugger to both head lights

I slashed a hole in all four tires

Maybe next time he'll think before he cheats

Virgil remembered Roman always kept a baseball bat in the trunk...nice. He chuckled, popping it open and pulling it out. He went around, hitting every single light so Roman couldn't drive home.

Then, to be sure, he pulled out a pocket knife that his best friend (and Roman's brother) gave him for his birthday. Virgil laughed, slashing each tire. The car wasn't going anywhere.

Right now, she's probably up singing some

White-trash version of Shania karaoke

Right now, she's probably saying "I'm drunk"

And he's a-thinking that he's gonna get lucky

Virgil chuckled, seeing Roman storming out with his boytoy behind him. Virgil just waved with a grin.

Right now, he's probably

Dabbing on three dollars

Worth of that bathroom Polo

Oh, and he don't know

Roman was pissed. He saw everything Virgil had done. That car was his baby, it meant everything to him. "What the hell were you thinking?!"

Virgil's friends, Remus and Damien, aka Roman's brother and his boyfriend, ran out. Both were grinning, both having seem what Roman was doing.

Virgil laughed. "You broke my heart Roman," he said, tears streaming down his face as he cracked up. Was this heartbreak? "Now I break the one thing you actually love."

Virgil took the slugger to the windows, busting thr driver's side up.

I might have saved a little trouble for the next girl

'Cause the next time that he cheats

Oh, you know it won't be on me!

No, not on me

"We're done, Roman. If I haven't made that clear already." Virgil smirked, tears still running down his face. "Done."

Remus and Damien came up behind him, walking Virgil away.

Roman stared after them, watching. He was in shock, mouth hanging open. He turned to the got he was with only to get slapped in the face.

The man walked away, leaving Roman alone.