Crows (Remile)

Trigger Warning: language, death, funeral, shooting, crying, implications of self harm. Lemme know <3

Ok so my book decided to try and delete itself....I literally almost had a panic attack.

Anyways this is for the amazing lunaeclispe22 because she isn't feeling the best mentally and she deserves all the love and support possible, so please leave kind messages for her! I love you, Jinxx <3 <3 <3

Also holy shit this is over 2300 words and I'm like- what????

Remile

One Crow- Signifies bad luck, possible death

Remy Galexia was only five years old when his mom died. She was sick, really sick. She had been told she didn't have long, and tried to explain to her son, desperately tried. But, being so young, he never understood. Not until he was told Momma wouldn't be around anymore.

He had to grow up quickly after that. Dad wasn't around as much anymore, he had nobody to ve with him except a dull, boring nanny his dad had hired. Remy learned to care for himself after that.

Two Crows- Good luck, change for the better

He ran home, smiling happily. Remy was six now, and his dad had told him he had good news. He ran inside and grinned at his dad, who was with his girlfriend, Vanessa.

"Rem," his dad smiled. Arthur picked up his son and held him tightly. "Did you have a good day at school?"

Remy nodded and hugged onto his dad tightly. "Mmhmm! We got brownies at lunch and I got a new book to read!" He giggled a bit and waved at Vanessa, who smiled and waved back at the young boy.

"Well maybe what I'm about to tell you will make it even better," Arthur said, smiling happily. He sat Remy down and took Vanessa's hand gently. He showed Remy the ring on her finger, hoping to everything holy his son had a good reaction to this.

The young boy paused. "Dad? Do I finally get to call her Momma?" he asked, looking up at the two with a bright smile. He started bouncing as they both nodded. "Yes! I get a Momma again!" He hugged them both tightly, getting held just as tight from both of them.

Three Crows- Possible birth or marriage of a girl

The day finally came. Remy's dad was getting married! Remy was actually in with Vanessa right then, helping her with her dress. He had always loved dressing up in girlier clothing, and Vanessa helped him embrace that.

Actually, Remy was in a dress for the wedding. He had instantly taken to the idea of being the flower boy, and his dad couldn't say no to the smile on his son's face. Vanessa had always been all for it, loving seeing the small boy so happy.

Time for the bride to walk down the aisle. Remy went first, scattering flowers everywhere. Vanessa had been very particular about what flowers to use, going for Nothoscordum Bivalve, or the Crow Flower. She had wanted these due to an old superstition in her family having to do with certain numbers of crows symbolising good or bad things. Of course, seeing three crows on her wedding day definitely brightened her mood.

Four Crows- Birth of a boy or significant event to do with a son

One year later, Remy was in the waiting room of the hospital with a family friend. His body was tired, but his mind was too awake to sleep. It was early, only 3 am or so. But Vanessa had said it was time to go. He was gonna have a little brother soon!

Remy stayed awake for three hours before his dad walked out. He ran to him, grinning as he was led back to her room. He walked in and saw Vanessa holding a tiny boy with a tuft of dark hair. He walked over, smiling as he gently took the baby's hand in his own.