It's The Small Things (Revan)

Trigger Warning: small annoyances, raised voice, language. Lemme know y'all.

Also, I do apologise. I know I haven't updated in a week. Well...yeah. I do have an excuse. Valid or not, debatable. 

I'm in the hospital. I did say that updates will be slower in my last AN but yeah. I won't update a lot from now on for a while, and I hope you guys don't mind. Also I'm working on a bigger oneshot that I need to pay attention to.

Disclaimer: Evan and Remus are not my characters. Remus is Thomas Sanders' character. If you've read previous one shots of mine, you'll know Evan is a character made by the amazing, lovely, talented, beautiful, smart, awesome person I love more than Logan loves Crofters. Also known as lunaeclispe22

Here y'all go! <3

Revan

"You're insufferable," Evan mumbled softly. He was staring at his husband who was currently on the counter, surrounded by broken glass and trash. True to who he was, Remus was a racoon. Well, trash panda as he called himself. Of course, Evan wasn't really all that mad. This was part of the reason he loved Remus anyways. All his little quirks and stuff. But sometimes....

Evan paused later on as he was reading. Something had crashed down the hallway, and he just prayed that Remus was ok. "Remus?" he called out. "Are you alright back there?" He sat his book aside and started down the hallway.

Remus popped his head out of the bedroom door as Evan walked down. "I'm fine, everything is fine," he stated. He walked out and redirected his husband towards the living room again. "No need to go in the bedroom, love."

"I doubt that," Evan mumbled. He easily slipped past Remus and went in the room. He heard Remus come in behind him and sighed softly. Evan was currently staring at a knocked over china cabinet. The exact one where Evan kept his small collection of glass animals. "Remus..."

"I'm sorry," he said quietly. Remus walked over and hugged him from behind. He leaned down and kissed the top of Evan's head. "I honestly didn't mean to. My back was itchy and it was the easiest place to get it scratched at."

Evan reached up and patted his head. "It's ok, love," he mumbled. Honestly, it wasn't ok. Evan had been collecting those for years, but still. He wasn't genuinely angry, only a slight bit annoyed.

These small occurrences kept happening. Only small things, but it was really getting on Evan's nerves. Things like Remus stretching out Evan's favorite sweaters, or trying his violins. Well...try is definitely the word. He had broken the strings on all six of them by now.

One of the worst things was when Remus went full racoon. He had gotten into the closet that Evan hid his stuffed animals in and well...Evan came home to a pile of fluff and fabric. He had walked off in a huff, and that's how they were now.

"Evan, baby, talk to me," Remus said. He had realized what he'd done, and honestly felt like crap for it. He had been trying to get Evan to talk to him for almost two hours now. But when Evan was mad, he didn't feel like talking. He had stayed silent, arms crossed. He didn't even look at Remus right then.

Remus sighed and finally just plopped himself in front of Evan. "Talk to me," he said plainly. "I know, I messed up. But-"

"But nothing, Remus!" Evan exclaimed. He didn't yell per se, but his voice did raise some. "I keep asking you to be more careful! You've stretched all my favorite sweaters and shirts," he said, holding up one finger. He held up another, listing off other things. "You broke my figurines I've collected for five years, you broke the strings on my violins, all six of them. Then, while I was with De and Quinn, you trashed my stuffie collection!"

Evan was panting a little from his small rant, and he huffed. He crossed his arms and glared at his husband. "Why are you smiling?" he asked, giving him a wary look.

Remus had a very amused grin on his face now. He scooped Evan into his arms and kissed him. "You're really fucking adorable and sexy when you get angry," he stated.

The smaller one wriggled down from Remus's arms. He gave him an exasperated glare. "Did you listen to a single word I said?" he asked, arms crossed again.

"Yes. And I am sorry for doing those things," Remus said. "I cannot promise that I won't do it again. However...." He walked up to Evan and picked him up again. "I can promise that I will buy you some new stuffies and a new lock for that closet. I'm gonna get your violins fixed too."

Evan nodded and let himself be held, but he didn't hold onto Remus. He kept his arms crossed as Remus held him bridle style. "Promise?"

"Promise," he stated with a small smile. Remus gave Evan a kiss and pulled back. "Now....Can I ask for something in reutrn?"

He sighed and gave Remus a look. "And that is....?"

Remus smirked. "Violin lessons," he stated, a shit eating grin on his face.

"You're. Insufferable," Evan stated, rolling his eyes as Remus cracked up laughing.