Villains...? (Platonic RemusxDeceitxVirgil)

Trigger Warning: mentions of being beat, starving, robbery, dying, language. Lemme know y'all

Ok, so, I love this one but not as much as I love others....ya get me?

I was given this prompt by Mercy_Virgo a while back because I had zero ideas

Hope ya like it guys

Platonic RemusxDeceitxVirgil

Deceit, Damien Dark, had always tormented the city. It was fun for him, and the city was shit anyways. The "hero" was the Prince, but he was a flashy person who was more pompous and arrogant then a hero should be.

One day, Deceit went to wreak some havoc with his second in command, The Duke, or Remus Royal. They had gone out planning to mess with the Prince, but Deceit held the Duke back. He watched with narrow eyes as someone picked on a small boy, who couldn't be more than a few years old. It was easy to see he was malnourished, and likely didn't have anyone to go to.

"Duke," Deceit said. When he got no answer, he turned around, and instantly face palmed. "Duke! We're supposed to be being professional here," he said, glaring at his companion.

The Duke smiled innocently at him, tossing away the half eaten deodorant stick. "Sorry, Dede. It tastes too good!" He looked where Deceit had pointed at. "Ooh are we torturing the kid? Sounds like fun to me! It'll definitely get my brother's attention."

Deceit sighed and smacked the back of his head. "No, you absolute dolt. Look at him, poor thing has been tortured enough." He made the Duke look at him. "I wanna help him. You know me, I hate torturing kids, unlike you."

Remus sighed and gave him a look, knowing exactly where this was going. "Damien, no," he said lowly. "We can barely keep ourselves in line, I'm not watching after a kid...Do not give me that look, Damien."

Damien sighed softly. "Remusssssssssss," he said, whining a little. Yeah, Deceit was the head of the operation. That didn't mean he made every decision. He had to be kept in line sometimes, being a tad bit (a lot) more emotional than the Duke. "C'mon...he's so tiny..."

The other sighed. He couldn't say no when Damien gave him that wide eyed look. "Know what? Fine. If you think you can keep up with him, and if he has no where else to go." Yeah, Remus could be cruel. But he wouldn't take a kid from their family. He's not a psycho....scratch that. Yes he is, but within some amount of reason

Deceit's eyes lit up. He put on his snake mask, the Duke putting on his own racoon one. They went over, approaching the kids abusing the poor boy. "Excuse me," Deceit said lowly. "Just what do you think you're doing?"

The kids looked up, eyes widening as they saw the infamous duo. They dropped the small boy and ran off, making the kid look up. He was trembling, staring up at them. He tried running off, but stumbled.

Damien went over and gently picked up the boy, asking if he was alright, and asking his name. The boy meekly nodded, watching as the Duke stood off to the side, arms crossed. "I-I'm Virgil...M-Mean men..." the boy whimpered. He scrambled from Damien's arms and bolted away.

Deceit went to follow, but got held back by Remus. "Dede, let him go, ok?" he said gently. "From the looks of it, he's been alone for a while, and he's scared of you. We can keep an eye on him, ok?" He could tell Deceit had instantly taken a liking to Virgil, and that could be dangerous. When Damien wants something, he's really hard to say no to.

They watched Virgil for a bit, and geez, the number of times they had to stop someone picking on him or trying to beat him was astounding. Damien didn't want to watch it again. Remus didn't either, but surprisingly stayed the voice of reason in this situation.

One day, Damien had had enough. "Remus, I'm bringing Virgil home," he stated in his 'don't fucking argue with me' voice.

Remus sighed and only nodded. He knew better, honestly. So out they went. Over the past few weeks, they'd figured out Virgil had nobody. He was alone on the streets, something nobody, especially a kid, should ever go through.

Damien spotted him in an alleyway, almost dead looking. He ran over and cradled him in his arms, looking to Remus. The two took him home and nursed him back up, helping him regain strength.

Virgil had grown to trust the two over the past few weeks. In addition to helping him in fights, they always left food and water, even clothes sometimes, for him. At first he hadn't known who it was, but one day he'd caught sight of the two near where he stayed.

The two "Villains" learned a lot about the boy. He'd been on his own for two years, and was nine now, though he looked no older than five. His parents had died in an armed robbery, and he'd ran away from the foster home he'd been in.

However, now, he had a family. His dad, Remus, and papa, Damien. Virgil was happy as he hugged them on his adoption day, both of them turning around for him.