Camping

Tw: language

"C'mon guys!" Roman chuckled

"C'mon guys!" Roman chuckled. "A camping trip would be great! The fresh air, the leaves, the sun on out face-"

Patton jumped up and down. "Yeah! C'mon Virgie!" He said, looking as excited as can be.

Virgil groaned. "This has to be a sick joke..." He mumbled, shaking his head. He looked to Logan, hoping for backup.

The logical side shook his head. "No," he sighed. "Sadly, Roman is serious. We do this once a year," Logan explained, just as annoyed as Virgil.

Roman sighed. "Look," he said. "You decided to join us light sides. The camping trip is essential here, got it?"

Virgil rolled his eyes. "Sounds awesome," he said dryly. "I really don't wanna go..." However, Patton made a puppy face, one he knew his son couldn't resist. "Oh fucking fine. Let's go."

"Buckle up! We're probably gonna die!" Roman yelled, snapping and making bags appear. He grinned and snapped them all into the woods with their bags, chuckling as both Virgil and Logan looked annoyed.

Patton squealed and ran around, looking for the animals. He always loved taking pics of them. He already found some birds, a squirrel, and a hedgehog.

Roman sat up the tents with Logan's help, leaving Virgil to set up a campfire, which he knew nothing about.

They got everything set up and Roman even found some blueberries. They all are and laughed, smiling with one another. This was fun, sat least to Virgil.

The dark sides didn't do this, he realized. They weren't as close. But he loved it here. And he wouldn't leave for the world right now.