Birthday in Quarantine (Remus/Dadceit)

Happy birthday, trashman! Love ya always

Tw: Quarantine, one f bomb

Birthday in Quarantine

Remus was running around, grinning. It was his birthday! He wanted this to be a special day, honestly. His dad, and his brother, and Patton and Logan and Roman were all coming! He had on his special birthday boy sash for his 11th birthday, and he wanted everyone to see it.

Damien, however, was stressed as all fuck. He was trying to get everything ready. They were all living together, yes, but Remus wanted to go out for his birthday. However, they couldn't because of the quarantine and because everything was closed. Instead, he had a plan.

"Patton, is everything ready?" he asked, looking to his fiance. Patton smiled and nodded. He had made a cake the night before after the kids went to bed, and stored it in the freezer.

"Mhm!" he giggled some, kissing Damien gently. "I'm ready, Logan has Virgie, and Roman is hanging out with Remus in their room." Patton hummed and hugged loosely around his fiancee's neck. "Pizza ordered?"

Damien chuckled and hugged Patton's waist. "Yup. And all the presents are on the table. Except the one V made him, he said he wanted to give that later," he said gently.

Patton smiled and kissed his nose. "Good," he hummed softly, pulling back. He got the cake out and set it up. "And the disney movies?" Their plan was a movie/family night for Remus, since they couldn't go out anywhere.

He nodded some. "Yup, got that one too," he chuckled. "Pillows and blankets and stuffed animals. Popcorn and soda and movies upon movies." Damien was smiling gently, helping set up the table.

The pizza came not long after, and they called all the kids out. Remus ran out. "Ready to go?!" he asked, bouncing up and down. He saw the pizza and cake and he frowned some. "Aren't we going out?"

Damien sighed, watching the others come out. "Kid...we can't this year," he said gently. He leaned down by him. "Everything is still closed. But, we got some pizza, and Patty made a cake. And we have presents and movies. I know it's not the same, I'm sorry..."

Remus shrugged. "Eh. Not your fault, I still get pizza. This is a win win!" he chuckled, hugging his dad close. Damien ended up smiling and holding him close to himself.

Patton smiled. "Ok, ok. Cmon, lets get some pizza." He dished some out to everyone and they ate, then Remus blew out the candles and they had cake.

Finally was the presents. Damien and Patton went first and gave Remus theirs. He opened it and grinned, seeing an art tablet. "This is awesome!" he said happily, setting it down and hugging them both.

Logan went next and gave him a book. Remus frowned, mostly confused, until he saw the title. He chuckled and hugged Logan, holding a book titled Monsters Around The World.

Roman smiled and gave him one, a giant sketch book and a big thing of drawing supplies. They chatted with one another, and Remus thought it was done.

Virgil ran to his room and toddled back out with a letter. He smiled sheepishly and Remus kissed his head, gently taking it. He read it aloud. "Hi Rere! I wanted to say happy birthday and Lolo helped me write this," he chuckled. He looked in the card and saw a kid's drawing of their small family, Remus having a crown on his head.

Remus smiled and hugged his little brother close, kissing his head. He hummed and held Virgil, cuddling him as they started their movie night, all cuddled up in a blanket fort.