Sapiosexual (Analogical)

Trigger warning: one cuss word

Analogical

"My fair emo!" Roman called out, seeing Virgil on the couch. Said side groaned and looked to him, raising an eyebrow. "I have decided to woo you!" Roman exclaimed, vowing down low.

Virgil scoffed. "Nice try, Princey," he said, rolling his eyes. "Im noy dating you. I'm already-"

"No!" Roman said. "Say no more! I shall make you mine by the end of the day." He kissed Virgil's hand and went off, planning what he'd do.

Logan walked to Virgil, making a face. "What's he up to now?" he asked, sitting by Virgil. 

The anxious side rolled his eyes and sighed. "Being an idiot," he hummed. "Trying to woo me. Again."

So, all day, Roman tried and tried. He wrote poems, gave Virgil roses and flowers and gifts. All things Virgil simply turned down, trying to tell him something, but Roman kept interrupting him. Roman groaned and laid down on his bed. He decided to have one last go. One more attempt.

Dinner. Perfect. Roman helped Patton with dinner, making up spaghetti and garlic bread for the four of them. He was dancing around, humming.

Patton giggled. "What's the occasion, Roman?" he asked, getting the garlic bread in the oven.

Roman grinned and danced with him. "Tonight I will make Virgil mine," he said, spinning Patton around.

The other's face went confused. Not only did he like Roman, but Virgil was taken anyways. "But, Roman-" 

"No buts, padre!" Roman laughed. "I'll woo my emo prince tonight once and for all!"

Pat sighed and just let him do what he was gonna do. He knew he'd find out soon enough anyways.

Finally it was dinnertime, and Roman was ready. He got everyone seated then knelt by Virgil.

"Virgil Sanders," he stated. "You are a moon. Beautiful if only one chooses to see it. Sure you come off as rough and harsh sometimes, but your eyes are stars. They light up when you listen to music or do art. They're bright and playful and full of life."

"Roman wait-" Virgil started.

"No," Roman said. "Why won't you give me a chance Virgil, please?"

Virgil sighed. "I don't know how to tell you this," he mumbled. "Im sapiosexual."

Roman made a face, but noticed the other two trying to hide laughter. "What now? What's that?"

The other hummed. "It means I'm attracted to smart people, dummy. I've been dating Logan for a week and we've all been trying to tell you all day. You haven't noticed us cuddling?"

Roman went red. Now that he looked back on it...it was way too obvious. "Oh fuck me…"

The others chuckled. "Ok," Virgil sighed. "Listen. I'm with someone. But someone else here likes you."

Patton made a face. "Virge!" he said, making everyone laugh softly.

It ended up with Virgil and Logan cuddling after dinner. Patton and Roman doing the same on the other couch.