I Promise (Prinxiety)

TRIGGER WARNING: hint at suicidal thoughts, suicide note, teasing, language. Lemme know.

I know I know...i already uploaded one... This was gonna be saved for tomorrow but I finished early.

Requested by Lucipedia12 earlier today...I really hope you like this. You have the request and I had to write it!

Ok, now onto the story!

Prinxiety

Roman was walking along, going to breakfast actually. He was starving, having skipped out on dinner the night before because of an emergency in the imagination. "Hello, emo nightmare," he hummed as he walked in to the kitchen. "Where's Patton and Logan?"

Virgil didn't look up from his phone. "Not here yet," he mumbled lowly. "Leave me alone. I don't want to deal with people today."

The prince rolled his eyes. "When do you ever?" he mumbled to himself, making coffee. "All you do is mope and play on that Tumblr thing."

Virgil flipped him off. "What do you even know, it's not like you pay attention? Why would you pay attention to anyone who's less than perfect?"

He faltered. "Huh?" Roman turned around, looking confusedly at Virgil. "Less than perfect? I have never said that to you."

The anxious side huffed, hopping off the counter. "Yeah well...whatever I'm going to my room." He walked off, hands pushed down into his pockets.

Roman waited a bit, biting his lip. Was Virgil ok? He shook his head, surely the other is just... having a bad morning. Nothing Roman could help with, hell, the other didn't even like him.

Patton and Logan walked down soon after, "Heya kiddo!"

"Good morning, Roman," Logan yawned out. "I see you made coffee. Would you pour me some?" He sat at the island, rubbing his eyes.

Roman nodded, making a mug full of black coffee. He knew Logan liked it that way. "Patton? Want tea?"

Patton shook his head. "I'm honestly good, Ro, but thank you! Would you like to help me with breakfast?"

The day went on like normal, except for one thing. Virgil never returned from his room, causing the three to worry.

They were all sitting in the living room when Patton stood. "I'm gonna go check on the kiddo, make sure he's ok." He started to walk out when Roman grabbed his arm.

"Patton, allow me," he said with a smile. "I may have upset him this morning, it should be the princely thing to do to fix this."