Abuse (Remile)

TRIGGER WARNING: drinking, verbal abuse, physical abuse, possessiveness, bleeding, crying, language. Lemme know!

Requested by lunaeclispe22

Remile

"Where do you think you're going, slut?" Andrew asked, crossing his arms.He towered over his boyfriend. Emile paused, sighing softly as he turned around, prepared to get hurt. "Why are you wearing that of all things you own? You know you're supposed to cover up at least your shoulders."

Emile flinched at the harshness in his tone. "Andy, I'm just going out with some friends. And I've covered everything I need to," he said gently, looking down at what he was wearing. Emile had on normal clothes, jeans, a t shirt, and some sneakers. He looked in Andrew's eyes, seeing the redness and the unfocused gaze he knew so well. "And you're already drunk....awesome," he mumbled, earning a slap to his already bruised cheek. He held it, used to this by now.

"So the slut argues," Andrew growled. "Who are you going with?" he yelled, grabbing Emile by the front of his shirt. His breath reeked of beer and whiskey, making Emile cough from it. "I bet it's that whore Remy, huh? Or that little whiney ass bitch Patton?"

He sighed softly, looking Andrew in the eyes. "Yes actually, both of them and Patton's boyfriend, Logan." Emile had learned years ago that lying was much worse than telling the truth. At least this way he might be able to leave the house. "Is that a problem?"

Or not. Andrew growled, throwing him against the wall and pinning him there. "You fucking think I want you going with him?!" he yelled, holding him by his neck now. Andrew grabbed his empty whiskey bottle, smashing it over Emile's head, making him scream out. He smirked.
I only do this because I love you, princess," he said in that fake loving tone he did oh so well.

Andrew dropped Emile to the ground, going to the kitchen. He took this chance to escape. Emile grabbed his jacket, rushing outside. He bolted down the sidewalk, not even caring where he went now. He just needed to get away from Andrew now.

After a while, Emile collapsed, sobbing, in an alleyway. He was shaking badly, holding himself. His head was still bleeding and he knew it wasn't good. He'd left his phone on the table or else he would've called Remy, or Patton. Hell even calling Roman would help at this point.

But no. He left his phone there....what a fucking idiot, Emile thought to himself. He could tell he was bleeding out. He was done anyways, especially when someone ran over to him, holding him to them. He could vaguely hear the voice.

"Emmy, goddamnit, stay awake!" they yelled, shaking him. Emile slowly tried focusing, seeing the faint outline of Remy holding him. He could hear crying from behind Remy, knowing it was Patton as he heard Logan on the phone with 911.

Remy held him, brushing the hair from his face. "Emmy, please please stay awake," he whispered. Remy sat Emile down and pulled off his jacket, placing it on the head wound and applying pressure. "E-Emmy please....I need you, please, I love you!"

Emile's eyes started closing again as he heard sirens. He couldn't fight it anymore, not even as he felt Remy's tears hit his face. He gave in to the darkness, falling unconscious.

Hours later, in the hospital, Emile opened his eyes, looking around. He groaned softly, sitting up. "Wh-Where am I?" he asked, looking around.

Instantly, three figures were at his side. One had a tie, holding a man with a cardigan. The other was in tight jeans and a tee shirt, covered in blood.

The blood covered man spoke first as tears streamed down his face. "Emmy," he whispered. "You're ok, I-I promise. You've never gotta see Andrew anymore, he's gone."

Emile looked at the three, clear and utter confusion on his face. He looked at the one with blood on him, sighing softly. "I-I'm sorry...who are you three?"