Fusion

Tw: i dont think theres any...

Requested by CrystalClearStar

Fusion

It was never supposed to happen. The boys had been separated long ago so they wouldn't meet. But now...there was no denying it. Not when they all chose the same college.

One mistake had already been made. Romulus, who used to be Remus and Roman. Their parents had them too close together in Spain. They ended up at the same school. Not long after their seventh birthday...two boys became one.

Now, it was time for college for them all. Virgil decided to move from France to the United States. He was to attend college there, paid for by his parents. Logan did the same, moving from Germany to the states. Janus, who came from Egypt, moved there too. Patton already lived there, in North Carolina. That's where they all met up, along with Romulus. He was the only one who knew what would happen there.

First to meet were Romulus and Logan. They had a sociology class together. Patton found them and made friends, though he pulled Virgil in as well. Janusn was the last to meet them all, having always been a recluse.

Romulus knew he had to complete his task. He had to make Thomas complete again. So, he invited them all out on their birthday, one of the things they all bonded over. The one thing they all really shared. They went for ice cream, and Romulus led them to a picnic place.

He sat them all down and sighed. "Guys..." he mumbled. "I have something to tell you..." He started to explain what was going on. Why none of them felt complete until they all met. How they were all a part of Thomas.

Patton was all for this, as was Logan, though he was a little less excited. Virgil was very hesitant. Janus straight up said no. He tried running, but there was a pull. He looked back. Patton was gone. Next, Logan dissolved into thin air.

Virgil looked terrified, but he dissolved next. "Romulus" now came to Janus. He sighed. "Janus, join us," he whispered. Janus heard the voices of all his friends in those words. He took the other's hand and dissolved, and the body glowed golden.

Thomas woke up in the forest, smiling. He was finally complete again.