Anniversary, Crying, and Pillow Forts (LAMP)

Yes, this is LAMP. Don't hate.

TRIGGER WARNINGS: none, yet again. Get ready for angst in my next one though.

LAMP

"Guys! Come on!" Patton was in the living room, getting impatient. "It's movie night!" Currently he was trying (and failing) to get his three boyfriends of four years to come to their agreed upon movie night (on their anniversary too). All of them were in the living room anyways, well, Logan was at the door.

Logan sighed. "Patton, I have work that needs to be done." He turned, leaving to go back to his room and shutting the door behind himself.

Patton pouted. Then he turned to the other two. "Roman? Virgil?" He saw both of them on separate ends of the couch.

Virgil yawned. "Sorry Pat... I actually only got like....one hour of sleep last night." He chuckled nervously as he was given a stern look by both of the others. "I'm gonna call it a night..." Virgil stood, heading to his room and gently closing the door.

Patton looked at Roman with puppy dog eyes. "Roro?" He asked quietly, hoping he wouldn't leave as well.

Roman sighed, "Patton, I'm terribly sorry. But much like our nerd, I have some work to do." He gave Patton a guilty look, getting up and going to his room.

Patton looked around, sighing. Tears came to his eyes as he slowly wiped them away. This wasn't normal, they always loved movie night. None of them ever missed it.

He got up, going to his room. Patton laid on his bed, crying softly. He didn't feel like they wanted him right then.

He cried himself to sleep easily, snuggling up to the quilt the other three had made him on his birthday.

Later on he woke to a knock on his door. Patton rubbed his eyes, they hurt from crying. "Come in..." He said just loud enough for the person outside to hear.

The door opened, and Virgil poked his head inside. "Pat?" He stepped in, walking over.

Patton put on a cheery smile, acting like nothing was wrong. "Hey star, what's up? Did you get a good nap?"

Virgil grinned at him, grabbing Patton's hand amd ignoring the question. "I have something to show you, it's important." He led Patton to the living room.

Patton's eyes went wide as he took in the sight. There were balloons and streamers everywhere, along with a banner that said "Happy Anniversary!" in bright blue lettering. He looked to the couch, seeing Logan and Roman there. Patton teared up as they walked over.

"Happy anniversary, Pat." Logan gently kissed his head, smiling.

Roman gave him a giant hug. "We love you so much, Cookie!"

Finally Virgil gave him one and a gentle kiss on his lips. He noticed Patton's puffy eyes. "Pat...what's wrong?"

Patton frowned just a bit. "With how you all were acting... I thought you'd forgotten..."

Roman chuckled. "We could never forget, Patty cakes." All three of Patton's boyfriend's hugged him.

Logan led them all to the kitchen, where a cake was made. He cut them each a slice, then they all went to the living room. There was a pillow fort made up, and the three of them climbed in.

About five hours and two movies later, they all were ready for bed. As they made their way to their separate rooms, Patton stopped them all for a hug.

"Best. Anniversary. Ever."

Ok so...not super long...do you guys like longer or shorter ones? Lemme know.