Chapter Eight-II:Lark

Začít od začátku

"I don't think sehun really likes you.. " Rose contemplated before speaking further and Lisa squinted her eyes..

"I think he's using you.. See we both know bam bam.. He's so protective of you.. Do you think he's someone to stop you from doing anything? No right? I'm sure he must have checked sehun's background that's why he's so against of your relationship with sehun...And yes whatever you told me about your conversation with him I don't think he was overreacting.. It's just that he has been your friend from so long even you were always with him before meeting us..So without telling him about you and coming here without informing him it was a bit rude of you Lisa... " Rose kept denoting while Lisa was pondering over it..

Whatever she said to bambam it was really rude of her to say that to him... She shouldn't have done it.. Now it was too late to regret... she looked down at her hands and rose saw her mood going off.. She smiled faintly and held her knuckle..

"I think you should talk to him.. " Rose propounded..

"Hm.. I will .. " After that the they both were silent for a few minutes and kept watching the passerby going to and fro.. There was some gaming stuffs like roller coaster ride, marry go round,Magic Carpet, Santa Maria and bumping cars etc .. People were enjoying the rides screaming to their fullest while riding the rides...

Rose spared a look at the roller coaster ride and then Lisa at the same time looked at her with menace..

"Lisa are you thinking the same? " Rose asked her with excitement..

"Rose no no.. Please don't ..you won't do t-that will you? " Lisa asked being Eerie ....

"Of course we are riding it.. " Rose in excitement held her hand..

"ROSE NO... " Screaming Lisa went away from her..

If she feared of something on that priority list fear of roller coaster ride was the third in it...

Rose tried really hard to break her fear but Lisa was too adamant to stick to her decision of not riding the ride....

Rose was persuading her a lot but Lisa she didn't even budge a pinch... Lastly Losing hope rose too dropped the idea of riding the coaster... after that Lisa took Magic Carpet and santa Maria ride with rose against her wishes ...

The difference between Lisa and rose was if Lisa was in denial rose wouldn't succeed in persuading her where else if it was rose in the place then Lisa would successfully pursuade her even without her knowing...

After the rides Lisa came out cheerfully and rose was looking drained out... She was about to Cry-vomit... Lisa looked at her and laughed...

"You... When will you stop Bullying me.. " Rose stated disdainfully...

Seeing her Lisa laughed more...

"You wanted to make me cry didn't you now you see Karma is a b!tch babe " Saying this Lisa winked her playfully and rose smacked her shoulder..

"Okay okay sorry sweetheart.. Let's have some fun.. " Lisa nudged her..

"Oh go away I don't wanna talk with you.. " rose turned her face..

"Rose-sshi let's go and ride marry-go-round.. " Lisa urged her..

Rose after keeping quiet for a while smiled brightly and took her hand and started to run toward the ride...

"Let's go.. " Lisa laughed at her antics..

After spending the day with rose having lots of fun Lisa bid adieu her...