0004

»»----- ♔ -----««

"Woah Woah Woah" The guys all started at the same time. Josh stood and came closer to me.

"We were wondering if we could strick a deal." He proposed. I looked at his tall body up and down and stood up myself. I circled his body a couple of times and started laughing.

"You seem to forget that, you guys forgot to blur out my face. Not the other way around." I revealed to him. I started walking around the couch the other guys were sitting on, with my hands behind my back.

"We didn't forget, we just can't be in that situation we have careers." He let out.

"Careers? On what...youtube." I laughed again.

"On other platforms too, like tiktok."

I stopped circling the couch and looked at them. They all had serious looks on their faces.

"You mean the app that my nine-year-old niece obsesses over." I chuckled. I can't believe this.

"We're serious," Bryce tells me standing up next the Josh.

"What is this...deal," I asked them. I sat on the arm of the couch next to Anthony's squirming figure.

"As long as you promise not to sue, we'll do whatever you want," Josh tells me.

Interesting.

"Whatever I want...huh."I let out. I put my hand on my chin and started rubbing it. "What if I don't know what I want?"

"We'll let you figure it out, but in the meantime, we need to film a video with you in it." He tells me.

"Hold it cutie, I don't remember saying yes." I reminded him. I saw his jaw clench, I knew he was holding his tongue to stop him from saying something.

"Say how much do you think I'll get out of you," I ask him.

"Not much, maybe about five thousand." One of the few I didn't know the names of pointed out.

"For such a famous group of people, five thousand should be nothing," I said after thinking about the situation carefully.

"It is nothing, we just can't have that kind of scandal." He pointed out again.

"Scandal...mhm, Alright." I agreed. They all looked at me with confused looks on their faces.

"Alright?" Josh asks, confusion written all over his face.

"We have a deal," I told him.

Who knew running naked down a street I've lived on for four years would lead to this.

Certainly not me.

»»----- ♔ -----««