My Little Kitten (+18)

Art Credit: Frenchfrieszu

WARNING: Pussy-eating and fingering. Light dirty talk and semi public sexual acts. Mildly dubious consent.

NOTE: HEY Y'ALL I'M BACK BUT I WON'T BE UPDATING ALL THE TIME SINCE I'M STILL WORKING ON OTHER STUFF. But I missed you guys and our favorite deer boy, so to make up for lost time I present to you this spicy treat. <3<3<3

(And yes I'm still aware he's canonically asexual. Fanfiction will be fanfiction, it ain't hurting nobody.)

ALSO I'VE IMPROVED A LOT COMPARED TO THE OLDER CHAPTERS SO I HOPE MY NEW CHAPTERS REFLECT MY CHANGE.

The princess of Hell and founder of the Happy Hotel was considered by some to be naive and too eager to trust all the wrong demons with her hopes of finding redemption in seemingly irredeemable souls.

At one point in his afterlife, Alastor considered himself to be one of those who viewed the princess in such a light when he proposed his assistance with running her hotel which claimed to be a place that houses and cures all the bad and the wicked. The Radio Demon had been truthful in a sense when he claimed that his reasonings for helping the princess was to simply satisfy his own debilitating boredom, but he had failed to mention his other goals to her which had once been more sinister than he let on.

He always used to scoffed and stick his nose high and away from the idea that another soul can impact someone so much that it changes everything they ever thought to achieve, as well as make them reconsider their own opinions and morals. Most of this was akin to being in "love" and all the gushy lovey feelings he was sure he'd never experience. He felt that way almost stupidly strict, believing someone as strong and as determined as himself would never succumb to such weaknesses.

That of course was his views until one day when a beautiful demon woman entered the hotel draped in a large dirty cloak and rags in desperate need of shelter, making him see an entirely new perspective of his afterlife. What was revealed was a soul who didn't even seem to belong in Hell as her mannerism and unusual kindness rivaled to that of Charlie's.

Due to this, Alastor immediately felt a magnetic interest to the demon woman (Y/N)(L/N) who would soon make her acquaintance to the inhabitants of the hotel.

The man initially merely found amusement in using his charisma to make the smaller demon flush or to earn shy smiles his direction which he secretly prided in. More quickly than he'd realize was his own interests began changing to his urge to protect her with his immensely intimidating and strong power from whomever was dumb enough to cross her. Needless to say (Y/N) sometimes would find herself clean and untouched surrounded by a bloodbath of what was once other demons if looked at the wrong way or given an unwanted touch. The (h/c) haired demon would be minding her own business at one point, be mildly harassed, and by the time a flash of red passed through her (e/c) vision the opposing force was gone and replaced by a smiling Alastor staring down at her.

"That was quite the character, darling! But don't worry your pretty little head, their gone now, haha!"

Suddenly, his own selfish ambitions for helping Charlie with her hotel wasn't as appealing any longer, after knowing (Y/N) and talking with her and getting to know her on a deeper and more intimate level. He found that he honestly enjoyed hearing her speak and take in her own opinions regarding life and the afterlife. His ever present smiles was softer around her, genuine and never forced, as he just enjoyed finding himself near her soothing presence.

Alastor's feelings progressively grew stronger as he got to know (Y/N) more with her stay at the hotel. In a more apparent sense, he was feeling emotions and craving certain desires he had never felt over someone else before. It was an growing insatiable hunger that demanded satisfaction.