Symphony

Art Credit: sansurichin (this is kinda how i felt Alastor looked like for most of this chapter ^^ lmfao)

NOTE: Okay y'all I'm sorry if this chapter is mega dumb or you do not like lyric-fics, I just wanted to start the new year off with a cute little story with a song that I love very much! If you haven't listened to it, I suggest you do! Please enjoy, and I love you!!

Symphony - Clean Bandit (feat. Zara Larsson)

In celebration for the hotel and it's success, a fantastic ball was organized in its honor.

Alastor at first was ecstatic hearing the news, secretly hoping he'd be in control of the music that would play that night.

Haha, nope.

The evening of the party, the Radio Demon tried not to sulk too hard as he felt blaring music destroy his eardrums. It really hurt the musical love in his heart that modern music was just so, ugh.

He couldn't even begin to explain what he didn't like about it.

Maybe it was how loud it was, or how raunchy the lyrics were. (haha ok old man)

It was after one other song that's bass was so booming that Alastor felt his heart stop when another soul came over to his table.

"Good evening, Alastor." A friend greeted.

"Hello (Y/N)."

Alastor gave her a weak smile and turned his attention to her kind face, feeling relieved for a moment there was someone to take his mind off of his irritation.
"It's an evening." he replied back, pulling out a seat for her to sit next to him. She thanked him, pulling the excess fabric of her elegant dress to take the seat.

"You're not enjoying the party?" she grinned knowingly at him, as the male beside her broke slightly, pinching the bridge of his nose.

"Not at all my dear...The music is giving me a headache." he mumbled, and (Y/N) had half a mind believing if he didn't always smile he'd be frowning right now. Timidly the other demon patted his back for comfort, turning to the crowd of couples, dance circles and wild demons celebrating.
"It's not all bad. The current music had some good artists and songs." she tried convincing him, the glint in her (e/c) eyes expressing hope he would at least give it a chance.

Besides, she had died when this music was popular, and she liked a lot of the songs that were produced around then.

Of course, there were some stupid ones too that she'd much rather forget.

(Y/N) felt herself flush pink when red, tired orbs fixed themselves to her.

"Oh really?" he questioned, a brow raised at her.

She nodded.

"I'll show you."

Removing herself from the table and giving the deer demon a wink, the female slipped through the sea of dancers and drinking partygoers to reach the DJ. Alastor watched with growing curiosity as she leaned into the DJs ear and then came skipping back with a bright smile.

He grunted when she grabbed his hand.

"W-What are you—?"

"Come dance with me Al!"

Although part of him didn't want to join her, he trusted (Y/N) more than anyone else. Being his closest friend and confidant, the male knew that (Y/N) always had the best intentions.