The Most Wonderful Discovery

Art Credit: loveisundeserving

"My marvelous Mimzy!

(Y/N) here!

I've written to report that I have found the most wonderful discovery!

It all started on a gloomy morning in hell the other day, but of course when is it not? On this particular day it was raining, and as you know rain here in hell isn't exactly, safe, for us demons. Hot ash rain poured all day on the pentagram as Alastor and I were relaxed and comfy while we watched scary films and shows.

I do have to admit I enjoyed this break from mayhem with my buck, since when weather was safer Alastor would be out maintaining his image or doing other sorts of mischief.

I do love him dear, but sometimes it feels as if I'm looking after a little boy rather than a grown man.

During this time, we both were able to catch up and bask in one another's company.

That is until the discovery happened.

All of the sudden Alastor sneezed right beside me! Keep in mind, I don't believe anyone had heard him sneeze before. I'm sure of this because the mighty Radio Demon would not want a SOUL to know that his sneeze—

Is the most gosh darn cutest thing I've ever heard!

MIMZY HE SNEEZES LIKE A BUNNY.

AN ACTUAL BUNNY RABBIT.

The look on his face afterward however was a look I will never forget! I was in knots laughing as I sat beside his bewildered posture.

Now Mimzy, that's all I have to report for now. I hope to hear from you soon! Oh, and I'm sure you won't tell anyone else about my discovery since I won't ever hear the end of it from Al!

With a whole lotta love—

(Y/N)."

(Y/N) held in her giggles as she folded her letter into thirds and placed it within a pretty black envelope. Sealing the parchment with wax she sent it off by raven, and went to check on Alastor who was focused on the television.

"You know," (Y/N) cooed as she peeked from the door frame leading into the deer demons massive living quarters. It was furnished with many shades of gorgeous red, and decorated with some of Alastor's kills and successes.

Some demon, some animal, and some human

He also has some portraits.

"I remember a time where you weren't really a fan of the TV, Al." (Y/N) spoke gently, taking a seat next to Alastor as he turned to look at her. He noticed her eyes scanning the portraits on his walls, and both their eyes stopped on a portrait of his dear mother. He gazed at it tenderly before smiling a very wide but signature grin.

"I'm still not really a fan dear, you only got me hooked on one show."

"And you already are ahead of me on the seasons! I thought we were going to watch Supernatural together." the female demon crossed her arms in a playful pout, and Alastor reached over to gently pat her head.

"Tut, tut, my dear. I'll rewatch all the episodes with you."

"Whatever you say Mr. Sneezy." She felt Alastor tense when he stopped patting her head. His clawed hand rested on the top of her head and he sighed, letting out a defeated laugh.

"So I presume you already told Mimzy?"

"Ehehe yes I certainly did. Just sent a letter not to long ago."

"Of course you did. In that case (Y/N)..." Alastor took his hand away and paused the show on the television, placing all his attention on the smaller demon. His silence made her worry for a moment that he'd be upset at her for telling Mimzy about his cute little sneeze. She believed that he would probably be alright with it since he cares so deeply about both herself and the flapper demon. She foolishly believed he wouldn't oppose her actions. Before she could doubt herself any further though, Alastor reached out and began to tickle her sides.

A sharp shriek rang out of the smaller demons mouth and she was bawling with laughter. Alastor laughed along with her as he heard the very cute sounds of her snorting and hiccuping while weakly trying to pry his hands away from her very ticklish waist.

"ah—AH-HA—aLaStOr StOp—" she tried to gulp in air as his assault slowly died down. They both still were laughing with their cheeks red from embarrassment and excitement.

"Since you told dear Mimzy about my sneeze, why not I tell her about your little snorts?" he gave her a wink which made her flush brighter. She waved a hand, still giggling a little.

"That's fine with me Al, dear. I don't mind at all. I was just...um, well, I was just worried." (Y/N) saw his smile falter for a moment but it came back, only small on his face. Even past his ever present smile he looked concerned, so she clarified.

"I was worried you'd be mad at me for telling Mimzy." (Y/N) finished, pushing back some (h/c) hair behind her ear. Her eyes were locked on her hands which rested on her thighs, until she heard her buck chuckle from above her.

"(Y/N) dear...you are one of the only souls I trust here in hell and I hold your opinion and your thoughts and you above many, many things. I would never get upset over something like this because I trust Mimzy too. She's been a long term friend of mine."

The female demon could only grin in absolute relief at his words. When he picked her chin up with his hand, she locked eyes with a look he'd never given her before. It was a sincere look, a smiled of content and appreciation.

It was all for her.

"You're my dearest friend (Y/N). You make me happier than any killing spree I can ever go on." And no matter how gruesome he sounded, that was his truth.

(Y/N) was absolutely taken aback and couldn't seem to form any words to reply to his sentiment. So she leaned in, and pecked his nose. Her smiled widened as he went dark red in the face. Then, as he was about to scold her...

He sneezed.