She Has Me Swoon

Art Credit: Unknown (I don't know who did this but it's so wonderful and very detailed! If you know who this is please do credit them in the comments!)

NOTE: Hey everyone. I am not sure if you've been looking at the comments, but I've stated that once I finish with the final request that I have after this particular chapter, I'm going to close the book entirely until further notice. Probably for good. It's been wonderful writing for you all, but I am so done with constantly explaining and reexplaining myself to others, which I feel the urge to. I know I should just ignore it but seeing particular comments that keep having to do with Alastor and his sexuality keep stressing me out.

Besides, I am sad to report that my obsession with the Hazbin Hotel has significantly dropped since the pilots been released. I'm sure once another update or episode gets published I'll be back obsessing over the Radio Demon, but for now I'm going to leave it be so I don't get tired of these amazing characters and storyline. I'll probably just binge watch Netflix and work while I'm waiting. Like always, I love you all so much and I can never thank you enough for your support. Please, enjoy this chapter!

WARNING: Alcoholism and addiction, manipulation of a friend, apologies, and the mending of a friendship.

The unmistakable taste of hard liquor made up for the burn that ran down his throat as Husk downed another bottle of whiskey. The cat demon scrunched his face up and shuddered as he set the bottle down on the bar table, groaning softly to himself.

"You really gotta stop with that, dear. It'll kill you."

"Ha-ha, (Y/N). Very funny." Husk barely gave the latter demon a side glance before debating in his mind to take another swig. Mature, (e/c) eyes watched the man before her carefully, her chin resting on her hands as she sat stationary at the barstool.
"I meant what I said Husk. It already killed you physically. What I'm talking about is mental." (Y/N) stated, being very thorough with herself as she tapped the side of her head with a finger, making sure the cat demon was looking up at her to see it.

A flash of hurt raced passed his features in an expression (Y/N) had never seen on him before, masked by a scowl.
"How do you know that hasn't already happened?" he replied defiantly, gripping the bottle in his hand so tightly he feared he might break it.

"I know because of how much you care about the rest of us. Even Alastor, as much as you claim to hate him." she smiled as he expression went blank, hopping off the stool and placing a small hand on his forearm.
"Do me a favor please and drink some water. I'll see you later." (Y/N) gave the man one last smile before making her way to find her intended.

Alastor, the man she was in search for was over at one of his favorite places inside the hotel, a drawing room that was used for meetings, some gatherings, or at times just for relaxing. He sighed to himself as he warmed himself by the blazing fireplace, watching as floating embers drifted around. The crackle of the fire nearly drew him to slumber, at least until he could hear his beloved drawing near.

Tossing his head over his shoulder to look at the open door behind him he smiled even wider to see his (Y/N) leaning on the doorframe with her arms crossed and a kind smile on her face.
"Haha, I can't tell if I'm in trouble in a good way or a bad way." he murmured, still slightly tired from relaxing by the glowing warmth in front of him. (Y/N) let out an unladylike snort, walking toward Alastor to take a seat right on his lap. He let out a content sigh, going a little red in the face as she wrapped her arms around his neck and cuddled closer.

"Now dear, you aren't implying what I think you are, now are you?" she raised a brow at him, bringing a soft peck on his jaw that made him shiver.
"Not at all..." he moved to lean in for an actual kiss, but he nearly frowned to see that she had pulled away entirely to look him in the eyes.