Day at the Carnival (+18)

Art Credit: LordOfMops

WARNING: Unprotected sex, praise kink, oral, vaginal penetration, bare grinding and touching. Switch!Reader with a Switch!Alastor?? Oh my goodness I didn't know I needed this but I'm so happy my brain thought up this SIN! There is SEX in this so please be mindful when reading and please be respectful in the comments! If you're under 18, I can't really stop you from reading but I just want to display it out there that you should be 18 or older to read this!

NOTE: Human Alastor story for you guys! This is hella raunchy too so y'all prepare yourselves.

The carnival had been wonderful until the rain started.

(Y/N) giggled and gasped as she held her husband's hand, running along the wet path toward some sort of shelter. She felt mud spray her bare legs and shoes, some getting on her nice dress as well.

Alastor wasn't doing so well either, as he was just as soaked and had stains on the bottoms of his pants. He had given up his coat and gave it to his (Y/N), which helped a little in shielding her from the downpour.

"This way!" Alastor turned to her with a smile, water rolling down his face with his brown hair stuck to his forehead. (Y/N) just smiled in response, enjoying the way the rain made his clothes stick to his body and how handsome he looked. When they finally reached the small awning in front of a food stand, they hid under and held each other close.
"Haha, I'm so soaked!" (Y/N) pulled her clothes away from her body, hearing the squelching sound that resulted. This made her husband laugh aloud, throwing his head back.

"Stop that, you." he leaned into her lips, smiling into their kiss. (Y/N) tilted her head to the side, pressing her damp body to meld into his broad chest. He kissed her once, then twice, and then a third time before leaving his mouth on her, attacking her neck with soft bites and licks.

"Ah...Alastor..." the young lady whimpered under his touch, rubbing her center on the fabric of his thigh that he offered to her. He swallowed hard, watching her press herself on him as his cock began to twitch and warm up with need. Resting her head on his chest, (Y/N) looked around, blushing a deep color.
"We should get home, Al baby." (Y/N) tempted him sweetly, pulling his arm and giving him a very suggestive look.

"R-Right." he mumbled out, feeling a little light on his feet as he guided her out of the rain and home.

They barely made it inside the house when Alastor found (Y/N) and her soft lips again, groaning softly as she brought her hands to his lower back, sliding just barely touching his ass.
"Oh Alastor, you're so wonderful to touch...I'm such a lucky woman..." (Y/N) praised him with a squeeze as she was lifted into his arms. Instinctively she wrapped her legs around him, moaning on his lips as he brought her to the bathroom.
"Oh my darling (Y/N)...oh my dear pet." he struggled out a soft whimper, setting her on the counter by the sink as he let her face. (Y/N) still kept her legs snuggly around him as her delicate hands danced down his white button up.

"Would you like me to take these silly clothes off?" (Y/N) bit her lip, rubbing Alastor on his clothed tummy.

"P-Please, I can't stand it." he pleaded, pulling back as he undid some of the buttons in his shirt himself. It had been quite some time since the (h/c) haired female had seen her husband so needy and horny for her, she just had to go above and beyond with her sinful thoughts. Taking no further delay, (Y/N) took the pin and tie that held her hair up out to let her hair fall, then came her slip on dress as she hopped off the counter to stand.

Then the undergarments were off her.

"Run the bath and get undressed, I want to watch you strip." the female stood bare in front of him with crossed arms, and the male was nearly stumbling to get the water ready. As he fumbled with his hands, (Y/N) came up behind him gently and quickly, rubbing his sides as she pressed herself on his back.
"Oooh, you're doing sooo good for me, Al. So helpful..." she kissed his hot neck, enjoying the sound of his whines as her hands went lower.

She undid his belt and pants, and slid her hands down and onto his manhood.

"A-Ah God!" he cried, hunching over the end of the tub as the flush on his cheeks exploded into a red hue.
"Tsk, tsk, sweetheart. There's no God here to help a sinful man like you...Now strip like I told you to hon." (Y/N) cooed, letting go of his now dripping cock as she stepped in the tub, letting the faucet run on her lower back. She giggled, leaning into the warmth.

Alastor licked his lips, sliding down his damp pants from his legs and letting his erection free from his clothes. He grunted slightly from the sensation, peeling away his shirt and letting it fall to the ground with a plop. He stepped into the warm water and felt his cold body react pleasantly to its temperature. The beige skinned man sat on the other side of the tub, resting his back on the cool marble.

He smiled at his wife, sloshing the water around his leg lazily with his hand. (Y/N) sighed happily, moving to place herself in between his legs with her face near his cock. She kissed the tip of him, making him shudder.
"Mhn, baby you smell like the rain pouring outside...should I have a taste?" she took him with her warm and wet hands, guiding her fist up and down on his shaft.

The male under her jerked to one side, letting his head fall back as his mouth opened in a silent cry.
"(Y-Y/N)—" he choked out, his hands slipping on the walls of the tub until his digits found themselves in her (h/c) hair.

"Ugh...I-I—" he let out a string of curses when her tongue rolled across the head of him, swirling and licking up on the slit all the way down to his base. The faucet continue to pour warm water, and the female pulled away.

This made the male under her whimper again, so she took his hand, and lifted herself over the water to let him feel inside her opening. His fingers just barely went in as he could feel her slick juices coating his hand as he rubbed her sensitive skin. Her soft moaning made him even harder, as she sat her pussy snuggly on the base of his cock.

"Oh Alastor, take over please. I need you." (Y/N) rubbed herself on his shaft, rolling her hips as he grabbed her sides, growling. He helped her grind on his cock, holding back the urge to lift her up and slam her down onto him.
"Mine...MINE." he kept hissing quietly between his teeth, yearning for more friction as he bucked his hips up to the grinding of hers.

(Y/N) let out a shuddered gasp when her orgasm slammed into her system, making her shake in Alastor's arms as she squeezed his shoulders, letting out a delicious whine that threw the male over the line.

Before she can clear her blotched vision, she found herself thrown over the edge of the tub with her legs still in the steamy water. She felt Alastor's cock slide in with ease as he pumped himself in and out of her opening.
"Ahhh yes..." he groaned, thrusting himself into her overstimulated pussy, making her scream out his name.
"Al-as-torrrr!" she moaned between his thrusts, going limp in his arms as he lifted her out of the tub and onto the large fuzzy bath mat on the floor. Lifting both her legs over his shoulder, slamming into her.

"I'm so close my darling," her husband croaked dryly, feeling his thrusts grow more and more spastic the closer he found himself and the more fatigue was pulling him.

Tilting his neck in, Alastor bent his lean body over to lock lips with his (Y/N), dishing out some final movements before meeting his breaking point. He let out a broken groan, shoving himself in entirely as he came within her, bringing (Y/N) to her second and final orgasm. She writhed in pleasure under his touch, moaning his name as waves of pleasure went through.
"So good...darling...so..." The man above her groaned as he rested his upper weight on his elbows to give her a kiss, smiling on her lips from their afterglow.

"I love you." (Y/N) said with a breath laced in her kisses, touching his flushed face as if to burn this time with him into her permanent memory.
"You beat me to it..." Alastor teased as he pulled her up to sit peacefully on his lap, taking much needed rest after having sex.
"But nonetheless, (Y/N) I love you too. So much." he cuddled her close, sighing at the feeling of her heartbeat against his chest.

Their cuddling was so warm and sweet, the couple nearly forgot to turn off the faucet!