She's An Angel

Art Credit: todoketai1 (thank you @CrystalJulie97)

NOTE: Hello my lovelies. Thank you for everything you've done for me in regards to support and giving me motivation to write for you guys. After this chapter this story will be going on semi-permanent hiatus and will not be updating for quite some time. It's been a pleasure expressing my stories and fantasies with our favorite deer boy, but I would like to move on with my other stories. I will still be writing, believe me, and I always suggest you check out those stories if you also like those characters too.

Without Further ado, here is part two of He's An Angel.

See ya around, guys. <3

WARNING: Deception between heavenly bodies, mention of blood and massacre.

"Alastor...are you allowed to talk about heaven? Like, what's up there?" (Y/N) asked the angel beside her with a soft, uncertain voice. She never took her (e/c) orbs off of Hell's midnight sky above as she heard the male beside her chuckle.

Stretching his long limbs on the surprisingly cool grass below him, the angel smiled up at the heavens.
"It depends. What would you like to know?" he turned to her, and the demon rolled her eyes.

"I've asked you countless of times since I've met you Al. Come on. Will I see my family again? Friends who made it? Is it just pure white up there or is it really a paradise?" (Y/N) sighed, her eyes slipping shut as her hands clasped the center of her chest. Even though she was dead and damned, she could feel her heart racing out of her chest.

Alastor watched the female with a sympathetic expression, rubbing her shoulder to comfort her as she whimpered, slowly snuggling herself into Alastor's open arms. She stayed there in the fetal position to cry as the angel sang her softly to sleep.

Half an hour later with the sky still dark, the brown haired male did his best to keep (Y/N) asleep in his arms as he carried her into the hotel and to her room.

He took his time walking down the corridors, wondering to himself if there would be another opportunity to see (Y/N) so relaxed and vulnerable like that. It made his heart race wildly in his chest, and as he held onto her form just a tad tighter, his urge to protect her and defend her grew.

She stirred slightly in his arms mumbling his name as she found the comfort of her bed envelope her.

"Shh, sweetness. Just sleep." Alastor shushed gently, smiling down at the half awake (Y/N) who continued to mumble.

"I'm heading back upstairs for a while. I won't see you for a week or so." The angel explained, ruffling his folded wings a bit as he thought of the journey. He looked at the demon with sad brown eyes as her eyes were now fully open. She was frowning as she reached out to touch his warm face.

"I'll miss you." she whispered, patting his face softly.

"I'll miss you most." he replied, holding her hand on his cheek to kiss it.

He shut the door to her room as quietly as possible, and ran outside. In the dead of night, the angel opened his white wings and ascended into heaven.

Alastor was notified from the heavenly kingdom that there were more souls that were available for redemption under the Happy Hotel which he had been supervising for some years now. He prayed that (Y/N) was on that list. Racing to grab the files he needed, he was stopped by a fellow angel and friend, Constantine.

A male who was gifted with bright blue orbs and pretty blonde hair, Alastor was surprised to see the very worried expression on his face.
"Oh, hello Constant, does something trouble you?" the brown haired male asked, hand still hovering over the papers he needed. The other male rubbed his hands nervously, and with a shaky sigh looked around.
"Alastor, things have gone awry since you've last been up here."