Surprise

Art Credit: fuckhazbin

WARNING: Hints of sexual interaction of two characters and mentions of vomiting.

NOTE: Before y'all get on me for anything...I know people don't know they're pregnant right after having sex one time. This fanfiction kinda hints that there was quite a bit of sex before this took place. AND THIS IS A LONG ONE YA'LL. Also, I feel like it sounds rushed at the end, but I did my best. Anyways, enjoy!

The morning after for Alastor was always pleasant since he rose much earlier than (Y/N) did.

In this point of the morning before the sun had even risen up fully he would watch his peaceful darling snooze or mumble softly to herself. Sometimes he would watch and maybe fall back asleep himself to the sight of her dreamy face or pull her limp body into his arms and bask in her presence.

The couple both were graced with a day off in their jobs at the Happy Hotel, so sleeping in was definitely a must. Alastor did tend to wake up earlier, but with (Y/N) it really never took long for him to fall back out since she made him so peaceful and calm.

In fact, the Radio Demon's whole mannerisms took a turn ever since she descended into hell. Not a significant turn, but he could tell he was changing in the smallest of ways.

For reasons he couldn't figure out why.

At about noon, the two demons forced their way out of the comfort of a warm bed to get ready and grab some food. It was one thing to sleep in for once, it was another to completely fuck up your sleep schedule in one go.

On this particular day, Alastor felt a bit more on the lazier side of himself, so he settled on a simple red button up with suspenders, black slacks, shoes, and a belt to finish it all off. This was his version of lazy. As Alastor deemed himself finished he turned to exit their shared walk-in closet, but (Y/N) stopped him with a small hand.

"Ah-ah-ah, wait just a minute." she cooed, visibly relaxed and satisfied after the night they had and the great sleep that followed after. Her bright (e/c) eyes flashed to her husband's stash—cough—collection, of bow ties. He even had a cute one for each of the holidays, God only knows why. His eyes trailed her feminine movements, the way her hips swayed as she walked. He found certain thoughts cross his mind but he tried to wave them off, even if the silk red nightgown she was still wearing did almost nothing to hide all the areas he wanted so desperately to squeeze.

She passed him, and picked out a favorite of his. This was of course a red bow tie, more of a merlot in nature. Within its body was embroidery of black swirls and intricate designs. He smiled warmly toward her, as she took the tie and began to fasten it around the collar of his button up. As she focused on putting this item on her husband, he couldn't help but notice she was absolutely glowing as of recent.

(Y/N) had just finished with her work when Alastor leaned down his capture her lips. She smiled into the kiss, reaching up to wrap her arms around his neck.
"You need to get ready..." he pulled away only for a second to say. She hummed with a hint of annoyance, still wanting to stay here. However, her hungry stomach told her otherwise.

With another groan, she finally pulled away from his embrace and went to get ready.

By the time the couple, arm in arm, reached the dining hall it was pretty much empty save for the few other patrons getting food or having a quiet sit down. (Y/N) now in her favorite slip on dress with a gorgeous (f/c) color, and matching three inch heels, she found this was another thing she enjoyed about the Happy Hotel. Most of the demons here had come willingly so they may have a chance at redemption. It was much more peaceful and safe when demons weren't fighting and stabbing at one another whilst you were trying to eat your cold eggs and overcooked sausage.