In His Care

Art Credit: shiran.shiku

WARNING: Mentions of assault, injury, anger and grief. Sadness, guilt, and comfort. Territorial behavior.

NOTE: I have a cyst and I'm probably gonna need surgery to remove it. It shouldn't be dangerous, but it still makes me nervous. Anxiety has enter the chat. Anyways, enjoy and much love!

Charlie flinched at the sound of crashing and items breaking in the other room, followed by angered screaming and yelling.

Never in meeting Alastor had she seen him so enraged and so far from his usual composure.

Alastor being famous and well known throughout hell also meant he had enemies he could deal with easily on his own. He had taken down many groups and destroyed any idiot who thought they could beat the Radio Demon. All had been managed effortlessly, until one of those fools decided to touch the most precious thing he'd ever known to be his.

His wife, (Y/N).

The poor darling had been assaulted just outside the Happy Hotel while Alastor was away on business. He had sensed her distraught and pain from miles away and was back in an instant to be in the aftermath of the carnage.

Vaggie and Charlie were tending to her wounds as she tried to hold a strong face, tears falling down her cheeks as her chin shook. She had abrasions and cuts all over her smooth skin and her clothes had been tainted by the mud she was slammed into by crooks of a gang member the deer demon had pissed off in the past.

The only reason why Alastor didn't immediately obliterate the people who hurt his (Y/N) was her own objections, pleading for him just to stay with her while she healed.

Once she slipped out of consciousness however, that was when the red haired demon finally broke. He growled and hissed at anyone who came close with his eerie ever present smile. His eyes had morphed into those dark, soulless dials that aided in his fearsome presence. He picked the fallen demon in his arms and held her close, shaking slightly as he walked into the hotel to set her in the tub of their shared washroom in their room.

Charlie has followed carefully behind, standing in the doorframe as she watched the couple with sympathetic eyes.

"A-Alastor...?" she said his name softly, watching him  visibly flinch. The dials were still present and dark in his sockets when he turned and his smile was so wide, the demon princess wanted to look away.

"Please...tend to her." he stood with shaky knees and slipped past the doorway without another word. (Y/N) whimpered as her head rested on the cold  marble, and Charlie went to work.

She was mindful as she peeled her damp and spoiled clothes off the injured females body and filled the tub with soothing warm water. She was careful as she cleaned the (h/c) haired doe demon who was slipping in and out of consciousness. Vaggie had come in and out to help, bringing in clean towels and a comfortable slip on gown.

(Y/N) was cleaned and dried, and they disinfected and wrapped her wounds finally laying her to rest on a nice clean bed. Still warm from the bath and feeling much better, she seemed to be much more awake now as she opened her (e/c) eyes.
"Charlie...Vaggie?" she looked over to her right to see them both at her bedside, concern and worry all over their features as they tended to her.
"(Y/N)! How are you feeling?" Charlie asked, holding the other demons hand with a tight squeeze.