Jokester

Art Credit: KillerRadioHost

One of the pass-times Alastor the radio demon enjoyed the most was playing "harmless" tricks on other patrons of the Happy Hotel.

His favorite victim was fellow deer demon and lover (Y/N).

Golly, the doll was such a jumpy one. Anytime he spooked her, surprised her, or jumped out she would either let out a shrill scream or even revert to her doe form. It was so funny and cute, and it made him adore her more for that. Even though he loved to scare her however he knew her limits and refrained from scaring her often. Though she refused to admit it, (Y/N) actually loved being gifted by a pleasant surprise which was her lovely Alastor, it's just the reaction she had to those surprises were automatic.

"HELLO DEAR!" A scream, maybe even jumping away. One time she even jumped into his arms.

"BOO!" Imagine her legs going weak and she falls. Causing him to stop immediately and see if she's alright.

"HERE'S AL!" She laughs because he failed at making a reference to The Shining.

"Al dearest your name doesn't really work with that reference, hehe."

It was another "peaceful" day at the hotel, business was booming after some television and radio advertisements of the hotel. (Y/N) who was organizing papers hummed a tune to herself. She had not seen Alastor all day. She had hoped to at least see her buck for just a moment during her shift but he was probably busy himself due to the buzz in the hotel.

"(Y/N)~" came a soft coo from behind her ear. There was a yelp, papers flew across the room and on the floor. The culprit, (Y/N)'s Alastor laughed as he hugged her from behind, pecking the side of her face gently.

"I didn't mean to startle you that much my dear." he commented, picking up all the papers and neatly putting them in a stack with the power of his radio staff. Charlie walked into the lobby with a box of toiletries and cleaning supplies when she greeted a very happy Alastor and another happy, but slightly distraught (Y/N).
"Hello (Y/N)...Alastor. Why do you look like you're up to no good? Did you scare (Y/N) again?" when Alastor nodded as he held in his laughter she got her answer.

"Alright you can have your fun, I'd just appreciate it if you don't distract my organizer too much."

"Impossible." the red haired demon replied, earning an eye roll from the demon princess.

"Yeah, yeah." with one last smile at the couple she was off to other tasks. Maybe later she
would go try and playfully scare her own partner Vaggie. She'd have to be careful though, she may get a dagger or two thrown at her.

(Y/N) sighed in content as Alastor took a seat next to her and leaned his head on her shoulder. It looked a little odd since he was so tall compared to her but after some adjusting managed to snuggle up beside her comfortably and watch her work.
"You're just like a kitten, you know. A deadly one." the female giggled, and the male beside her hummed in return. She pet the side of his head, giving one of his ears a tender scratch. He leaned into her small hand, acting literally like a cat.
"You know...I'd bite anyone else's hand off if they tried to touch me. Especially my ears."

"Oh-ho, so I'm honored with that privilege?" (Y/N) cooed softly, putting away her work and cleaning up her station. Standing up, she turned and watched Alastor suspiciously.
"By the way, what's with you and all the affection dear? I don't mind it at all though, I just know you're not entirely keen of open affection." she spoke, curious of his intentions. She walked closer to him and watched him intently. Alastor looked up at his love and kissed her lips, basking in her taste and smell.

"Oh my angel among demons, loving you and giving you all the affection you deserve is the small price I pay for having you around with me and love me."

"Aw Al..."

"And also so I can play jokes on you and scare you, haha!"

"...and there it is."