Put Your Head on My Shoulder

Art Credit: trashyshipperart

WARNING: Heartbreak, crying (come grab your tissues folks), comfort/healing, fluff.

NOTE: I love this song and ughhh this idea came to me before I had to sleep and I'm so glad I remembered it. BTW I'm going to try out for another musical because I didn't get through the other one, so I may or may not get slower with my updates, I'm so sorry! Also, should I do a face reveal? Let me know in the comments if you wanna see my ugly mug! hehe, anyways enjoy!

Humming a soft tune to himself, Alastor found his form just wandering around the hotel one morning when most demons would still be sleeping or doing drugs, whatever one felt they wanted to do that day.

Due to this, he would usually be alone just to his thoughts. Some of them trying and horrific in nature, others just normal thoughts. It is a little odd to think a man like Alastor would get thoughts in his brain that were anywhere near normal, but sometimes he thought of things such as music, nice smells like lavender, or just the most random thoughts his mind could think up.

As his train of thought went chugging along through his slowly waking brain, he also found himself tuning the rest of the busy afterlife out of his system. He found at these moments, even the plaguing thoughts of murder, hallucinations, and flashes were nowhere near his psyche—

and he liked that.

With an ungloved hand pressed onto the old wallpaper to his right, Alastor tentatively ran his hand down the wall as he walked. He wondered to himself if he pressed too hard the old paper it would chip off from the weight. Already on the corners by the ceiling and on the floor the ancient design was peeling from its plaster, and this was fuel for Niffty when she would have cleaning sprees all over the hotel. Not that she had an issue with that, though, except when it wasn't done it looked rather unseemly for the image the hotel wanted to portray. Before he could walk further down the corridors and get lost, his ears perked up to the muffled sound of music.

It was slow and it was almost as if the voice was inviting him for a dance. As he began swaying to the gentle melody, he even did a soft twirl on his heel as he followed the music into the performance hall. That's where he found her, sitting at the edge of the stage with a record player at her side. Her eyes were shut as her body moved from side to side while she listened, and the Radio Demon couldn't help but slowly inch closer to her.

Why she was all by herself this early, and looking so very sad mind you, was something Al kept wondering to himself as the music grew louder. From the sound of the music, its era was beyond his time. It's sound was from the 50s he was sure of it, because his small friend Niffty always had music like this playing around her and in her hotel room. Besides this, if the music wasn't telltale enough, the unfamiliar woman's clothing topped the cake.

She was wearing a pretty (f/c) dress that exposed her shoulders and hugged her sides fitting snugly at the top. At the point where her waist began was where the dress opened out in wide waves. It emphasized the beauty of a small middle and she looked absolutely flawless in the dress. She also had a matching wool shawl that covered her back and was hanging off her arms.

When he finally stood before her, he also noticed her heels were kicked off and abandoned on the ground, and her hair was down. She looked relaxed, but her face was twisted in a frown and he could see the clear tears nearly falling off her lashes. Once the music ended she removed the needle from the record and opened her eyes. They were (e/c), and sparkling under the dim lights on the stage. The female blinked, letting tears that were holding there fall and she finally found Alastor's presence.