Hurry Up and Drive (2)

Art Credit: Lara38Mina

WARNING: Vulgar language, suggestive themes, this part is where it gets pretty hot so just warning if you are not fond of suggested sexual material please skip! (They don't actually do the deed though...)

(Y/N) let out a very soft yelp as she landed on her back with Alastor on top of her. His kiss was passionate on her soft mouth and she couldn't help but moan on him as she instinctively wrapped her arms around his neck and ran her fingers through the soft hairs on his head. He grunted in approval, moving his hands to guide her legs to wrap snuggly around his hips.

She let out another sound of arousal, and his sense of resistance was beginning to break like an elastic band.

He pulled away, letting her suck in cool air before he cupped her soft red cheeks, watching her intensely.

"You say you don't believe you're good enough for anyone...anything. You've been so critical of yourself...but you've never been so wrong."

(Y/N) reached up to pet his cheek as he continued.

"You're not the kind of woman who says these things to fish for compliments or because you want to hear from others you are wanted. You are wanted and needed but you don't realize it. You don't even realize when someone is in love with you until their in your face, kissing you."

The female looked at him with wide eyes.

"L-Love?"

He nodded, scratching the back of his ear as he avoided her gaze.

"Yes. (Y/N) I love you, and I can't take it not telling you and not being truthful with you, or myself."

(Y/N) smiled so wide at his words, snuggling into his chest and basking in his wonderful smelling cologne.

"I'm no good man," he continued. "But I am a man who is going to love you and treat you better than a Queen." his eyes looked at her full of promise and hope. She believed him, and she kissed the side of his jaw.

"This is one hell of a way to confess to me, but I've always loved you Alastor. I feel the same." She pecked him on the lips, moving to sit on his lap in a straddling position. He was happily surprised at her but he merely watched her, curious of her intentions.

"I may not have the best confidence in myself, but I see my best self when I'm with you. Even in hell, as a demon, a damned soul with nothing else to lose...I love you too."

Their declarations of love lead to hot and well deserved kisses, touches, relieved sexual tension. There was something so hot about (Y/N) sitting snuggly on his lap and attacking his lips with such passion. All the affection she was giving him was for him and him alone.

All the worry about having a partner and being the Radio Demon in hell faded away. With her he'd give zero shits about anyone's opinion of who he was with her. He'd annihilate any of the motherfuckers who'd try to mess with him with her hip to hip by his side.

Alastor managed to take his jacket off and it fell somewhere. They both pulled away from one another. Letting themselves breathe, the lean man ran his hands up and down her soft waist and hips. He felt a surge of arousal hit him but he knew better than to continue like this.
"As much as I enjoyed this, I'd rather not have sex with you in a car...because I'd rather be in bed with you so we can explore much more enjoyable positions." he winked at the flushed female and she lightly smacked his shoulder.

"Oh please. But I will take you on that my dear. Now that you're mine and mine only."

"Only yours." he replied.

(Y/N) giggled, moving to the passenger side and placing a leg on top of Alastor's thigh. Kissing his neck, she grinned.
"Well? You better hurry and drive, hon. I wanna get home quick."

Alastor chuckled, leaning into her touch.

"Yes ma'am."

NOTE: I'm very sorry if this is trash but I wasn't sure how I wanted to introduce Alastor as a sexual man since his original character is asexual. Like I've stated previously I made this story specifically to explore different possibilities with this wonderful character of VivziePop's and I don't want to offend anyone. I will eventually introduce actual sex in some chapters but of course I won't do it for all the chapters because there's more to relationships than just sex!

This is also another obvious note but you should be 18 or older while reading these stories, but I do know for a fact I didn't listen to that rule before I was 18 and there is probably a lot of people reading this who are not over 18 years. I love all you and your support and you guys give me motivation to keep writing. :)