Thanks to you and two new books.

Hello everyone!

Before I introduce the new books and all, I want to take this time to thank God for the successful completion of this books, it's not been easy.

Then I want to appreciate you all who voted and commented.

kemmzy98, IgeWuraolami, esthercharly, omolaraolatunji1, KhennyGold01, their consistent voting encouraged me.

@isabellsitua for letting me know how she felt through her comments (though I would really like her to vote☺️). And Najmahbaby15, keniemarsh1212, uniquemanny , chiam123 for their engaging comments, I enjoyed replying to them.

I honestly can't mention you all because the support I got from the story was so much, even though most of you were annoyed with King's character.

I just want to thank you all because you don't know how wonderful it made me feel to see them. It would make me feel better to see more.

Thanks so much for everything,I look forward to seeing more comments and votes in the future on this story and others.

Now....I can't believe 'SPEECHLESS' is officially over. 😭😭😭 Why?!!!.

I hope you miss it as much as I do. You don't need to fret,coming to your screen is...

THE JUSTICE SERIES: HEIRESS.

|| BOOK ONE OF THE JUSTICE SERIES||

Stella Esoro was involved in an accident that presumably claimed her life. Four years later, Brandon Arotile, a police officer on her case finds her living with another family under the name Maria. She has no memories of her past. Soon, Mari- sorry, Stella is thrown back to the world of the wealthy only to discover she has three siblings from different mothers, a twin brother, a wealthy boyfriend,Tayo who seems to have secrets of his own and a murderer who is after her and her family.

As life goes on, Stella realises there is more to her past but will the murderer let her live long enough to remember it?

****

THE JUSTICE SERIES: THRILL

|| BOOK TWO OF THE JUSTICE SERIES ||

Kim leads a boring, regular life with her sister and extended family. She prays for an exciting change and gets her prayer answered when she witnesses a murder. Now a target, Kim realises she is in danger and when she thinks it's the end, she is saved.

Tristan Ogunkoya, a man with a tormented past and a thirst for revenge against the people who ruined him. Tristan saves Kim and is forced to keep her with him for her safety. While Tristan is initially irritated by Kim's glad welcome to his world, he realises she is of more help to him than he thought.

Tristan faces his inner demons and past in the course of setting things right, while Kim discovers secrets that makes her questions all that she was told.

When things spiral out of control and lives are threatened, Kim begins to wonder if the thrill is really worth it.

Find out what happens.

These books are already available so check them out.

Don't forget to VOTE COMMENT and SHARE.