Chapter 51

Between our laughs, long talks, stupid fights and jokes...I fell in love.

•|•|•|•|•

“You know...I think I'm beginning to understand this feeling King” Aramide softly said. “I don’t think there is any point denying that I...”

“I think...I am in love with you.” Aramide said, raising her head to see a semi conscious King. “I'm in love with you King” Aramide whispered and fell asleep on him after that.

Aramide looked around surprised. “I...did I really tell King that?” She wondered, “I am I really in love with King?”

Aramide remembered all the time she spent with King and gasped in shock. “Oh my God...I am in love with him” Aramide said in shock. She panicked, “Oh no, does he remember last night? What if he does? What do I tell him and does he feel the same way?”

“I doubt he would feel the same way. He is dating Ivana” Aramide told herself. She clutched her head, “oh no, what have I done?”

At the room where the party was held, Sinach, King and some other maids are cleaning the room. Ivana was with them.

“What were you and Aramide doing behind the curtain?” Ivana asked, her tone accusatory

“Sleeping.” King answered casually.

“Sleeping?!” Ivana erupted in a scandalized tone.

“Yes Ivana, sleeping, because we were drunk now don't nag me” King answered annoyed, “my head is spinning.”

Ivana frowned in annoyance but Sinach pained groans distracted her. “Me too” Sinach said in agreement.

“Sinach, I have not forgotten you kissed Moyo. I am going to pound him when I see him” King said sharply.

Shalom blushed embarrassed, “it's not his fault. Leave him alone and please don’t tell mom.” King narrowed his eyes at her.

“Oh my Gosh, do you like him?” Ivana asked excitedly. Sinach smiled shyly but winced.

“Well, since you are done. Let's get you two a lemon juice” Ivana said. “I think it helps with hangovers.”

Sinach, King and Ivana left the room and came into the kitchen. They found Aramide clutching her head. “Princess, are you alright?” King asked concerned.

Aramide looked up at King and her eyes widened. “Oh um...yes, I’m alright, just the hangover” Aramide answered, avoiding her contact.

“I will make a lemon juice for you too” Ivana said, walking past her.

Moyo walked in, having heard Ivana's words. “Can you make for me as well? This hangover might be the death of me.”

Moyo's and Sinach's eyes met and they looked away awkwardly. Sinach looked away shyly while Moyo stared at the ceiling feeling weird. King glared at Moyo scarily.

Aramide smiled at them and shook her head in amusement. She looked to her left and saw King staring at her. She looked down nervously.

“Why aren't you talking? You always talked non-stop” King asked curiously.

“I don't feel like talking” Aramide muttered.

King studied her before smiling. “You are acting really different. I hope we are okay...you know, last night's fight.” King said.

“Oh um, we are okay” Aramide said in a strange high pitched voice. “Of course we are friends, we are totally fine.” King furrowed his brows at her confused and she looked away.