Chapter 9

We will meet again. Maybe accidentally, maybe on purpose.

•|•|•|•|•

Few Years later, a grown up Aramide stood in front of Caleb University. She was carrying a boyfriend bag and was dressed in blue jeans and a white lace off shoulder top.  She smiled and entered the university gate. A fair skinned girl with a bob hairstyle hugged her immediately.

"Aramide! It is good to see you" the girl grinned. Aramide smiled broadly and pulled away. Aramide brought out her phone from her pocket.

Same,I missed you too Vera. Are you going to show me around or what? Aramide typed.

"Sure" Vera smiled, "but don't forget to do your registration. You have to hurry up with it."

I have already done it. Aramide typed on her phone.

Vera looked surprised "really?".

Yep, my uncle is very efficient, trust me. Aramide typed and smiled.

"Okay" Vera said. "now let's go". Vera took Aramide with her and showed her (Aramide) around. They stopped in front of the art department.

"Hi Tomiwa! This is my friend, Aramide" Vera said. Aramide stretched her hand and shook Tomiwa's hand.

"It is nice to meet you" Tomiwa said and Aramide nodded. Tomiwa looked at Aramide weirdly.

Vera whispered to Tomiwa. "she can't talk but she is a nice person"

Tomiwa's mouth forms an 'o'. He stood up, "I am studying fine art, what about you?".

Aramide typed on her phone and showed him.

"Theatre art, that's nice. Acting or...?"

I am more of a dancer. Aramide typed.

"Really? Show me" Tomiwa smiled in a challenging manner. Aramide smirked and Vera brought out her phone and played Stronger by Brittany Spears.

Aramide dropped her bag and danced. The way she moved began gaining everyone's attention and they stared at her impressed.

At another part of the school, a grown up King is dancing and some students are cheering him on. A guy ran towards them.

"Hey! You guys!" The guy shouted. The guy shouted for a while before they stopped.

"What is it?" King asked. His voice had grown deeper and he had become more matured.

"There is this girl dancing in the courtyard. She is dancing really good" the guy said impressed. "she might as well be your Queen King".

"Yeah right" King rolled his eyes with an amused smile on his lips.

"Let's go see her" King's friend suggested and everyone agreed eagerly. They went to the courtyard where Aramide was dancing. King followed them.

At the courtyard, students cheered Aramide on. "Go! go! go! go! go! go! go!" The students cheered and laugh. King watched Aramide dance. He seemed to be studying her.

Aramide ended the dance just as the songs ended. Everyone clapped and Aramide bowed with a smug smile on her lips. Still the braggart she once was.

"You are a good dancer" Tomiwa said amazed. "You are so good". Aramide smiled in appreciation and nodded. She took her bag and turned to leave.

"...she is just as good as King...". Aramide stopped in her tracks and her eyes widened.

* Flashback *