Chapter 47

Even if I lose this feeling, I'm sure I'll just fall in love with you all over again.

•|•|•|•|•

Aramide screamed in horror but it came out muffled as the person's hands were tightly clamped on her mouth. Aramide tried to relax and stopped struggling only to push the stalker off with all her strength once the stalker loosened his grip.

"Agh!" The stalker grunted. Aramide ran out of the room instantly, not forgetting to grab her phone.

"Help! Somebody! Help me" Aramide screamed panicked as she ran downstairs.

"Come here Ara" the stalker called slowly as he walked downstairs. Aramide was now able to clearly see he had a mask on.

She ran into the kitchen and fumbled with the phone in her hands as she tried to call someone. She called King. "Pick up King, pick up please" Aramide muttered tearfully, biting her fingernails.

At a local village restaurant. King and Ivana sat on benches opposite each other and ordered food to eat. The person served their food just as King's phone rang but he didn't notice.

In the house, the stalker quickly found Aramide. "I found you!" the stalker laughed manically. Aramide screamed alarmed and tried to run away but he held her and her phone slipped, getting pushed to the dinning room.

"I won't let you go now that I have you" the stalker said creepily.

"Let go of me! Leave me! Leave me you madman!" Aramide shouted scared. She tried to push him away and get away but the stalker had his grip tight on her waist.

"Ah! Let me go!" Aramide shouted. She decisively bit him on the shoulder and pushed him away, scrambling for her phone but the stalker grabbed her legs. Aramide looked at him and kicked his face hard.

"Ah! Shit!" The stalker cursed and covered his face. Aramide reached for her phone and tried to call King again as she scrambled away from the stalker.

"Pick up King! Please, I need you!" Aramide cried miserably. The Stalker grabbed Aramide from behind.

"I won't let you go" the stalker said and pushed Aramide on the floor away from her phone just as she was making another call.

The stalker successfully pinned her to the floor and grinned evilly.

At the restaurant, King and Ivana were eating when he finally noticed his phone ringing. "My phone is ringing, It's Ara" King said curiously and answered it.

He heard shuffling in the background as soon as he answered. "Hello? Aramide?" King asked worried.

"...help me! Please! Someone!" King heard Aramide scream. "King! Help!"

King got up shocked, "Ara! Ara! Hello?!". Nobody answered and King knew something was terribly wrong. He took off running with Ivana yelling at him.

"Where are you going?! King?! King!" Ivana screeched.

At the house, the stalker held Aramide down and kissed her neck. "Aahhh! Help me please!" Aramide cried, "King please."

"King King King! It's always him" the stalker yelled, "he won't come to save you. You will be mine, just mine."

Aramide cried as she remembered when she was raped by those men. Suddenly, someone pulled the stalker away from Aramide and threw him to the side.

"Ah!" The stalker yelled and glared at the intruder. Aramide looked up at King and hugged him.

She cried, "thank you King! Thank you."

"Are you alright?" King asked. He wiped her tears and Aramide nodded. The stalker glared at King but made no attempt to fight and turned to run away.