Chapter Three

Once I got back to the table James asked me if I was alright and all i could manage to do was nod my head. I no longer had an appetite so I just looked at the food on my plate and moved it around, not taking one bite of it.

Everyone was now out of their seats and dancing on the other side of the ginormous room, except for me and a few others.

"May I have this dance?" Asked my father from behind me. I smiled but shook my head.

He grabbed my arm and pulled me up, almost knocking me over in the process.

"It's your birthday and you shouldn't be moping." He told me pulling me towards the dance floor. "Besides one last daddy daughter dance."

We held onto each other's hands as we jumped and twirled each other around. I couldn't help but let out a laugh as my dad tried to twirl under my arm, he practically had to get down on his knees.

Mom walked over to us spinning James around. He really was a complete goofball. Once he saw me, he wiggled his way between dad and I resting his head in my shoulder.

"Hey! Your just going to leave me to dance by myself." Mom laughed faking a hurt look.

"It's okay honey, we've always known I'm their favorite." Dad laughed earning a punch to the shoulder from Mom.

"Just keep telling yourself that."

"Mom, where's Lydia?" I asked her looking around the room but not spotting her.

"Last time I saw her she was dancing with her friends." I began getting nervous she wouldn't have gone outside with them would she have. Maybe I was just freaking out a little for no reason?

We danced for a little bit longer but I felt another ache in my chest and my hand began to shake again. Another one? I never have more than one like this in a day. I pushed myself away from them and began speed walking towards the bathroom. I'm further than before since we were by the dance floor and not the tables. Visions began flashing through my mind in flashes. I gripped onto the table near me to steady myself before rushing into the hallway. I was almost at the bathroom but my legs gave out as I crashed down onto the tile floor. I gripped my hair as the visions crept through my mind, haunting me.

I felt a presence near me but I refused to open my eyes. Wolves were clawing at each other killing children and tearing apart families. Houses were on fire as pack members were being executed.

My eyes snapped open and I was greeted by those beautiful green ones. He looked down at me concerned but I didn't let it get to me that much. He doesn't want me and I had to accept that. His hands were on my shoulders, causing sparks to erupt down my arms all the way to my fingertips. Only slightly relieving the pain in my head.

"What the hell just happened?" He growled trying to help me up but I just pushed him away, those darn sparks running though my arms at the contact.

"Let me help you." I just violently shook my head. I wanted him to leave me alone and get mom or dad.

"Stop being so stubborn and let me help you." He growled grabbing onto my shoulders and trying to get me onto my feet which just wasn't working. He sighed and flung my body up and into his arms like I was a sack of potatoes.

He walked me over to the bathroom and gently placed me onto the toilet seat.

"Want to explain to me what I just saw?" He asked me leaning against the door frame. I just shook my head.

I stood up carefully on shaky legs before deciding it would be in my best interests if I stayed sitting.

"Can you get Alpha Lincoln please." I asked him rubbing my temples.