𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 33

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"𝙸𝚝𝚜 𝚝𝚒𝚖𝚎 𝚝𝚘 𝚠𝚊𝚔𝚎 𝚞𝚙"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Thomas dream

People were begging for help they were crying and screaming and pushing Thomas was in the arms of a woman who was desperate for them to move out of their way. His small hand was holding on to someone else her grip tight.

They finally got to the front of everyone. The woman set the two children down tears streamed down her face "Remember. I love you. I love you both so much"

She looked over to Thomas "Thomas you look after your little sister"

Teresa

Teresa sat at the white table waiting for someone to see her. She waited about 10 minutes before the doctor from before came in with Janson. They didn't say anything they just sat down in front of her and handed her two photos.

One of the photos was of a woman and a child. They seemed close by the way she was holding her. The other photo was different. This time she could clearly make out that she was in the photo but another person was with her. They both looked into the camera the girl she was with seemed to be younger.

Seeing these photos made Teresa's heart brake "Who are they?" She asked.

The doctor shuffled slightly as they responded "You can remember them. For a small price."

Her eyes met his the desperate look in them proved his theory to be correct "What price"

Janson smiled "Well..."

Janson and Ava

Ava sat down with her papers in hand "Before you go, Janson"

Janson froze slightly "Have they even contacted the right arm"

He shook his head "None of the establishments have been burnt down. But their trackers are still working"

"And is she still alive?" Ava questioned. Janson nodded "Good oh and also I don't want them to feel any pain"

"They won't feel a thing" Janson reassured her.

Newts dream

Newt woke up in a large field he lifted himself from the floor and looked around. He saw what looked to be a figure standing in the distance "Hello?!" Newt called but didn't get an answer.

He started to walk up to them. The closer he got the more he could see them and the cliff they were standing on. Their long hair swayed in the wind and she was wearing exactly the same clothes that he last saw her in.

This was the first time he had a dream involving her. "Destariya?"

She turned her body so she was facing him. A comforting smile was on her face "Ah Newt I wondered when you'd have a dream involving me" She said in a soothing voice.

He couldn't help it anymore he engulfed her in a tight hug his tears wet her hair but instead of complaining or making a joke, she rubbed circles in his back just like she did the first night he was crying to her.

"I'm so sorry Des. I'm so so sorry" Newt apologized.

When he pulled away her face was paler now and her skin was ice cold. "It doesn't matter now. I'm gone" She told him. She pulled away and went back to staring off into the distance "I love you Newt and I wish you could stay"

Newt's heart was racing as she grabbed hold of him and pulled him in front of her so his back was now facing the large drop. Destariya leaned close to his ear "But its time to wake up"

Pushing him hard he started to fall. As he was falling he saw her wave goodbye. His impossible girl waving goodbye.