𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 12

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"𝙸 𝚙𝚛𝚘𝚖𝚒𝚜𝚎 𝙳𝚎𝚎 𝚗𝚘 𝚘𝚗𝚎 𝚠𝚒𝚕𝚕 𝚑𝚞𝚛𝚝 𝚢𝚘𝚞"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Fire. It was more fire than last time the screams from men and women filled the room begging for the torture to stop. Despite being in a concealed room a burning wind could still be felt. not only burning the people's skin more but it completely dried out their throats.

A little girl no more than 11 stood in the middle of the room fire consumed her hands and started to move up her arms. She didn't seem to flinch or cry out at the pain but her eyes held so much pain.

————————————————————————

Two children sat together in a plain white room. "Tomtom promise me you won't let them hurt me"

The young boy looked down to the girl and pulled her into a hug ruffling up her hair slightly "I promise Dee no one will hurt you"

————————————————————————

An 11-year-old girl stood in front of the tall woman. "Ah Destariya I'm glad you could come we've decided that you would be the best subject for a recent experiment"

"An experiment" The young girl questioned.

The woman nodded "You will be K1 the element"

————————————————————————

A teen girl was walking down a corridor black fingerless leather gloves were on her hands. She had many scratches on her arms clearly from someone attacking her.

"Destariya?"

The girl turned around her one stone face softened "Teresa"

She lifted the girl's arm "What happened ?"

The younger girl just shook her head "Training. I don't want to talk about it. How's my brother"

"He's okay just been a stressful day in the control room"

————————————————————————

4 children now stood in a white room "So what's your name and what have they done to you" The dark-haired girl asked the group.

"Ivy. And it's kinda in the name I can control plants "

"Zander. I can control electricity"

"Dominic. I can teleport"

"I'm Destariya. I have the power of element manipulation"

————————————————————————

All 4 of them were older now. They were training with each other all sorts of sounds could be heard people choking from lack of air or a plant choking them. People foaming at the mouth from poison. People being electrified and burnt. And lastly, people drowning and their throats being cut by knives. The 4 children acted emotionless because that's what they were taught to do.

To kill and not feel remorse.

To be the perfect soldier.

————————————————————————

A girl was sleeping a peaceful sleep. It was unusual for her to have good dreams so when someone woke her up you could see she wasn't happy.

She moved to the door and when she opened it Ivy was crying. She brought the crying girl into her room. It seemed to be a normal thing for them both. The dark-haired girl pushed herself against the wall and pulled her head down so it was on her lap. Humming a soft song to help her sleep.

————————————————————————

Everything went black all that could be heard was the woman's voice again. "Send E4 to group H E3 to J E2 to F and finally K1 to group A"

There was a moment of silence followed by a sigh "Are you sure Ava mixing genders and such a powerful experiment?"

A cold hand was placed on the girls' cheek "Trust me Janson Destariya will do just fine as long as she remembers Wicked is good"

Introducing the Elites

Zendaya as Ivy~K4

Chris O'Neal as Zander~K3

Yungblud as Dominic~K2