𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 19

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"𝚃𝚎𝚕𝚕 𝚑𝚎𝚛 𝙸 𝚠𝚘𝚗'𝚝 𝚋𝚎 𝚕𝚘𝚗𝚐"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"God yeah your right Destariya you're the fastest quickly go get him," Alby told Destariya.

Newt tried to stop her from going into the maze. She already said that the walls were going to close and he didn't want them to close on her. But she got too far. She got up to Jack and started to talk to him but for some reason, he tackled her to the floor.

"It's you. You're going to kill us all" He screamed at her. He carried on smashing her body to the ground. Newt went to go help her but Alby held him back.

"What are you doing" Newt questioned.

Alby just shook his head "You can't go get her we can't lose someone else" While they were arguing Newt heard someone shout.

"Oh my god he's been stung"

The doors started to shut. Newts heart raced now knowing that Destariya was currently being attacked by a highly unstable individual. Jack grabbed the knife from her leg and stabs her in the stomach she didn't cry out she just looked shocked he carried on shouting at her and slamming her into the ground.

"You killed them. You killed them"

Having enough she slammed his head against the walls but before she could move the doors the walls closed. The boys all stood there in shock not knowing what to do.

Alby faced the group "We will be holding a gathering meeting in 10 minutes"

————————————————————————

Alby wouldn't let Newt in the gathering hall. He was making a new rule about not being allowed to go into the maze to get someone but Newt didn't care he'd lost Destariya.

He sat down under a large oak tree and let out a shaky breath along with a few tears. It didn't take long till someone found him. Minho sat down his eyes puffy just like his.

"I'm sorry Newt. I knew how close you two were I should have gone in instead of her" Minho told him.

Newt turned to look at him "You two were close too"

Minho shook his head and smiled "Not like you two"

————————————————————————

Newt was helping Zart  in the fields with the plants when he saw Minho and Ben running out of the maze carrying two people with them. At first, Newt thought it was two of the other runners until they got closer and he could recognize who they had in their arms. He ran down to the two of them.

"Minho what happened is she alright?" Newt questioned.

Minho shook his head "She's losing a lot of blood we need a medic I'll tell you what happened after"

Newt nodded "Put her in her room I'll go get Jeff"

————————————————————————

While she was sleeping Newt saw her tossing and flinching. He stroked some stray hair from her face and gave her a light kiss on her forehead she instantly settled down. Jeff walked into the room carrying some supplies for her cut.

"Hey Newt can I quickly check her over?" Jeff asked. Newt nodded and stepped away. He lifted up her shirt and started to clean the cut on her side. Turns out it was deep enough for her to need stitches. Jeff looked closer at the cut "I don't understand"

"You don't understand what?" Newt asked.

"She's lost a lot of blood how is she not dead?" He asked "It's impossible"

"Just fix her please" Newt begged. Jeff was finishing off the stitching when Newt saw dried blood down her arm it looked like it was coming from her hand. "Jeff can you check her hand I think she cut it," He asked. Jeff nodded and took off her glove. Her hand had a large cut in it. "Is it deep?" He questioned.

Jeff shook his head "It's not that deep but its really long"

Newt nodded and went to put her gloves down on the dresser but the glove felt damp in his hand and was cut open "I'm going to go and wash these and get this fixed for her if she wakes up before I get back just tell her I won't be long"