𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 14

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"𝙸'𝚟𝚎 𝚔𝚗𝚘𝚠𝚗 𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚋𝚘𝚢 𝚏𝚘𝚛 𝚕𝚒𝚔𝚎 𝟸 𝚖𝚘𝚗𝚝𝚑𝚜 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝙸 𝚊𝚕𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚍𝚢 𝚠𝚊𝚗𝚝 𝚝𝚘 𝚋𝚎𝚊𝚝 𝚑𝚒𝚖 𝚞𝚙"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Destariya was folding her clothing ready for the morning when a loud knock was heard at her door.

"Hello, who is it?" She asked loudly. She waited for a response but there was no answer. She picked up her knife and slowly approached my door she unlocked her door to see Newt standing there. "Newt why didn't you answer me?" Destariya punched him lightly.

He laughed and hugged her close "I have a surprise for you so close your eye"

Destariya shut her eyes and felt his cold hands on her wrist along with some sort of cold object. "Can I open my eyes now?" She questioned.

"Yes," Newt responded.

When she opened her eyes she saw that she was wearing a bracelet. It was made of black leather and has a metal clasp some of the leather strands were weaved together. It was beautiful.

"Newt it's beautiful. Did you make this yourself?" She asked.

He nodded "So you like it then?"

Destariya nodded and pulled him into a hug "Of course I like it silly"

"Good that," He said while hugging her back.

Ruining the moment Minho burst down into her room "Destariya have u seen my-" He looks over at the two of us "-brush"

Destariya rolled her eyes at him "Minho this is like the fifth time you've lost it and every time I tell you the same thing. You have more than one draw in your dresser check the second one." Minho nodded and quickly leaves. "I've known that boy for like 2 months and I already want to beat him up" She sighed out.

Newt laughed "Ah the shank isn't that bad" He walked up to her door "Goodnight sleep well"

Destariya nodded "Goodnight Newt"

He shifted slightly "Unless you want me to stay"

She smiled at him "Of course I want you to stay"

He got into her bed turned off the light and pulled her close to him. "Out of the places in the glade, this is my favourite"

She looked up to see his face "My bed?" She questioned.

He chuckled slightly and shook his head "No being by your side and having you in my arms"

She nuzzled into his chest "My favorite place to be is in your arms too." After that, Destariya fell asleep to the sound of Newt's heartbeat.