𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 30

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"𝙳𝚘𝚗'𝚝 𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚛 𝚊𝚙𝚘𝚕𝚘𝚐𝚒𝚣𝚎 𝚏𝚘𝚛 𝚍𝚘𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚠𝚑𝚊𝚝'𝚜 𝚋𝚎𝚜𝚝 𝚏𝚘𝚛 𝚞𝚜 𝚢𝚘𝚞𝚛 𝚕𝚎𝚊𝚟𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚋𝚎𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚍 𝚖𝚘𝚛𝚎 𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚗 𝚠𝚎 𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚛 𝚌𝚘𝚞𝚕𝚍"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Destariya ran as fast as she could to get to the Elites "Guys listen I don't have a lot of time to explain"

Zander sat up and came to her side "What's wrong?"

Ivy shot up "Oh Destariya are you okay?"

Destariya shook her head "None of us are Janson has got a group together and is planning on killing us. I don't know if Ava is involved" She explained.

Dominic was now stood up with the rest of them "So what are we going to do your the leader please tell me you have a plan"

"Grab whatever you need and meet me by the exit there is a rebel group outside waiting to raid the base Thomas said they would help us get out" They all ran to their rooms and got their stuff together. As soon as Destariya got into her room she quickly packed. After packing all of her clothing at the bottom of the draw was a leather item.

A bracelet.

Destariya quickly put it on memories of the maze flooded her mind the good and the bad but she knew she couldn't focus on that right now. She put on her leather jacket and gloves and then flung the bag over her shoulder and made her way to the exit.

Only Zander was there when she reached the exit.

"The rest still getting their stuff?" Destariya asked. He nodded. "I'm sorry we had to leave," She told him.

He shook his head "Destariya don't ever apologize for doing what's best for us your leaving behind more than we ever could"

Her head tilted slightly "What do you mean by that?"

"The three of us Me, Ivy and, Dominic only have each other and of course we have you too but you're leaving behind your brother and Teresa" He explained. Destariya smiled and saw that Dominic and Ivy were approaching them.

"So what's the plan now?" Ivy asked.

Destariya pull the leaver and the doors start to open "We run towards the lights" They didn't have to run for long before they found multiple guns being aimed at them.

"Who are you state your names" Someone asked.

Destariya raised her hands up to show she wasn't going to hurt anyone "I'm Destariya the sister of your source these are the other Elites Ivy, Zander, and Dominic. We are here to help"

Mary pushed to the front of the group "Well Destariya still got the flame inside you?" She asked.

Destariya nodded "Won't ever go away sadly... I'm sorry about you losing your job because of me"

Mary shook her head "Don't blame your self you didn't ask for this blame Wicked. If it wasn't for you I don't think I would have seen how badly they were treating the children. But now I need your help again"

Zander spoke up "What do you need us to do?" He asked.

Another man walked forwards and stood next to Mary "Cover our backs we need to to keep cranks and Wicked troops off our backs"

"What's your name?" Dominic asked.

He stuck out his chest "I'm Vincent I'm the leader of the Right Arm"

"Okay, Vincent you want us to help you? Fine but we are doing it at a distance people in there want us dead as much as you want our help" Destariya told him.

He smiled "Okay you can help at a distance but be safe"

The four of the Elites were up on a mound attempting to protect the Right Arm. If they weren't getting attacked by guards they had guard dogs on their tail it was hard keeping up with all of them while also making that they were alright themselves.

As they were protecting The Right Arm they heard a voice, not just any voice Janson's voice talking through an intercom "Destariya I guess you overheard me and my little group talking about our plan to kill you" He laughed the Right Arm stopped and the other guards turned their attention to the four Elites "Everyone is out of the compound now so your buddies can't get anyone but we can still get you"

"Yeah, and what will Ava do when she finds out you're trying to kill us?" Destariya shouted to him from her spot on the hill.

It was silent for a moment "She won't know and if she questions I'll just tell her you went against her"

Destariya shook her head "The truth always comes out Janson"

"Goodbye Destariya" With his words the guards raised their guns and started to shoot at the Elites.

They started to run away from the guards but they had no protection Ivy looked at Destariya "I hate when you do this and I know you do too but I think we need to get rid of them completely"

Destariya looked over at her a little shocked "Are you suggesting what I think you're suggesting?" She questioned.

Ivy nodded "You've got to burn them down"

Destariya looked over to the boys to get their approval the just nodded. She sighed heavily and raised her arms fire spread across them and she aimed towards the men and let the fire free. Their screams could be heard as they were running away.