𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 15

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"𝚈𝚘𝚞 𝚔𝚒𝚕𝚕𝚎𝚍 𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚖. 𝚈𝚘𝚞 𝚔𝚒𝚕𝚕𝚎𝚍 𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚖"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Destariya and Minho had been running for hours. They finally stopped at a dead end and settled down to catch their breather.

"So you and Newt last night" Minho spoke.

Destariya sank lower to the floor "What about us Minho?" She questioned.

He smiled "You two hugged"

She laughed at him "We was just hugging calm down"

"Is the reason you were hugging related to that bracelet that's currently on your wrist?" Minho asked.

She looked down at her wrist then back to him. "I hate you"

"Love you too you ugly shank" He responded. After they ran back to the glade Destariya, Minho, and Ben sat down on a bench to cool off when they heard a scream come from the maze. Ben shot up followed by Minho both of the boys had fear in their eyes.

"That's not good" Destariya muttered.

They ran straight to the maze entrance along with loads of other gladers to see a wounded jack in the middle of the maze entrance crying on the floor. Destariya looked down at her watch to see it was almost time for the walls to close and Alby hadn't made any plan on going into the maze all of the boys were just watching him squirm in pain.

She tried to push through the group to ask Alby what he was going to do about it and if he knew what time it was because he wasn't wearing his watch today but she was near the back of the group.

Destariya tried multiple times to get through but she ended up getting pushed back again. "Minho can you help me get to the front of the group? I need to talk to Alby" She asked. He quickly nodded and picked her up throwing her over his shoulder like she was a rag doll and pushed through the boys. "Minho when I said help me get to the front this isn't what I had in mind" She snapped slightly.

He ignored her and carried on pushing through. When they got to the front of the group Alby and Newt gave them both a look of confusion. "Sorry, but if my watch is correct it's almost time for the walls to close and you should probably send someone in after him instead of staring at him," Destariya told him.

Alby looked at her watch and nodded "God yeah your right Destariya you're the fastest quickly go get him" She nodded and ran into the maze Newt tried to stop her but she was already too far.

Destariya approached Jack cautiously. "Jack come on we have to get out of the maze the doors are going to close soon," She told him. She grabbed his arm but instead of getting up and walking out of the maze with her, he tackled her to the ground. Her hands were fighting off his so he wouldn't have a grip on her throat as his body mounted hers. He had the high ground. He had Destariya pinned down.

"It's you. You're going to kill us all" He yelled. He gave up trying to grip her throat so he decided to slam her body to the ground.

"Destariya just knock him out" Someone called.

"Leave him"

"Someone go get her"

"No. No one can go in right now"

"Oh my god he's been stung"

"That means the Grievers are active"

Destariya was so distracted by what the boys were saying that she didn't realize that Jack grabbed the knife from her leg and stabs her in the stomach. But she didn't feel the pain she just felt her warmblood against her skin. Jack was still screaming at her saying how she killed them. He never said who. He just said them. Over and over again.

"You killed them. You killed them" He shouted at her.

Destariya didn't have much time left till the doors closed so she only had one option left she didn't want to hurt Jack but it was either knock him out or keep being attacked till the doors closed. She quickly grabbed hold of his head and smashed it against the maze walls not hard enough to kill him but he will definitely have a headache in the morning. But before she could move his body off hers she heard a large bang.