𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 27

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"𝚈𝚘𝚞 𝚊𝚕𝚕 𝚜𝚎𝚗𝚝 𝚊𝚗 𝚒𝚗𝚗𝚘𝚌𝚎𝚗𝚝 𝚐𝚒𝚛𝚕 𝚝𝚘 𝚑𝚎𝚛 𝚍𝚎𝚊𝚝𝚑"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Destariya turned back to the boys when she got to the end of the maze opening "Bye boys"

The doors started to shut. The last thing they saw Destariya disappeared round the corner. None of the boys spoke they were all shocked by how willingly Destariya went into the maze. They all continued on with their day just relaxing around the glade before dinner when they heard a loud scream come from inside the maze.

The scream wasn't one of frustration everyone could hear the pain in her cries and everyone stopped what they were doing.

Alby called everyone over to listen to him "Boys I know some of you" He looked over to the group of 5 who believes that Destariya was innocent "Believed that Destariya was innocent but if she really was guilty it will rain and we will finally have good crops Fry we can cook proper food"

He put his arms out and... It started to rain. People started to cheer happily that the rain had finally come but the rain turned to thunder and lightning so Alby rushed everyone inside to celebrate.

Newt and Alby tried to talk to Minho, Ben, Luke, Gally, and Frypan but they got shot down none of them could even look at the two. The one who sent her away and the one who claimed to love her so much.

After 10 minutes of the inside celebration, the woman from before appeared in the middle of the room she spotted Alby and started to clap. Slowly "Well done Albert. You actually fell for it" The boys mumbled in confusion "You all sent an innocent girl to her death"

Alby stood up "What do you mean you told me she was dangerous"

The woman just laughed "I also told you she was the reason it wasn't raining she didn't have any power over that and now she's dead because you're so gullible" She stated.

She turned her head to the 5 boys who believed Destariya was innocent and gave them a warm smile "And you five congratulations you saw through it. I'm so sorry for your loss she truly was an amazing girl"

Her smile went away as she turned to Newt "Ah and finally Newton you should have believed her out of everyone here she expected you to believe her the most" And with that, she was gone again the only thing audible was the loud thunder from outside as everyone sat and thought.

Destariya was innocent.

They killed an innocent girl.